TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-5

Episode 5

*the nxt day Hecro woke up before the two did n made his way bk home*

Maximus; 8was up making breakfast8

Hecro: Hey, morning

Maximus; Morning love 8kisses him8

Hecro: I hope I didnt leave u two alone at home

Maximus; It's ok, Dieter and Vincent needed you

Hecro: *caress his belly* I sure hope it works tho. They reli need this child

Maximus; I'm sure it'll work

Hecro: Tho I dunno how I would feel abt giving it up. I'm going to carry the child to term n give birth to it aftr all, evn tho its not mine

Maximus; That's the problem with being a surrogate, you need to be emotionally strong

Hecro: I guess so, since I was the one who volunteered for it. I should bear the consequences of my actions, I suppose

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: U will be there to support me, right?

Maximus; 8nuzzles him8 Always

Hecro: Wht's for breakfast?

Maximus; Bacon and eggs, waffles and oj.

Hecro: I'll just hv some waffles n OJ

Hecra: *came out* Bro! Ur bk!

Hecro: Hey, bro. Morning

Hecra: R u alright? Did they do anything to u?

Maximus; Hecra relax

Hecro: *chuckles* Dont worry. If ur worried whether they had sex with me, no, they didnt do anything. Just a bit of serum was enough

Hecra: *sighed* Thank Frank..

Maximus; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: *chuckles* How's the kids?

Hecra: All good. A little fussy bcoz their Mamu is not home, bt they're good

Maximus; 8chuckles8

Hecra: So how did it go? Everything OK? Did it work?

Hecro: Not sure yet. We'll hv to see *takes his share of breakfast*

Maximus; 8went up to get the kids8

Shane: *was sleeping with Alakay together in the bed, now tht she was old enough to no longer sleeping in a crib*

Maximus; 8gently picked them up8

Shane: *whined* Mmm...Babu...?

Alakay: *whined n burrowed in Maximus' chest*

Maximus; Morning angels

Shane: Mmm...Where's Mamu or Mami?

Maximus; Down in the kitchen, breakfast time

Alakay: I want Mami

Shane: I want Mamu

Maximus; 8carried them downstairs8

Hecro: Ah, our little angels r awake

*the kids wriggled, wanting to be put dwn*

Maximus; 8set them down8

*Alakay runs to Hecra while Shane runs to Hecro, n both mothers chuckled as they carried them*

Maximus; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: *kissed Shane's forehead* Did u miss Mamu?

Shane: I miss Mamu. U not home to tuck me in

Hecro: Sorry, Mamu's been busy

Maximus; 8set the table8

Hecra: U hungry, Alakay?

Alakay: *nods*

Maximus; 8smiled8

Hecro: *sat all the kids dwn properly on their chairs n got them their breakfast of oatmeal n waffles*

Maximus; 8sat down8

*the whole family settled dwn for breakfast*

Julius; 8was showing his daughter cross-stiching8

Aida: *watching him do his cross-stitching, bt ended up giggling n playing with the ball of yarn*

Julius; 8chuckled8

Aida: *nommed at the yarn*

Julius; 8stroked her hair8

Morty: *came home, bringing lunch* Honey, I;m home

Julius; 8rolled his eyes8

Morty: N how's my little princess?

Aida: Daddy~! Cally~! *calls Excalibur by nickname coz she cant pronounce it in full*

Julius; 8stood up with her8

Aida: *tottered to Excalibur n nuzzled him*

Morty: *chuckles* I brought lunch for u guys

Julius; What is it?

Morty: Chinese

Julius; Sounds good

Aida: *tries to climb onto Excalibur*

Julius; 8chuckled8

Morty: Easy there, princess. Excalibur, sit

8the dog sat8

Aida: *giggled as it made her easy to climb on Excalibur n she did*

Excalibor; 8smiled8

Morty: I'll set up lunch

Julius; Thanks

Morty: *set the table and served lunch*

Julius; 8placed Aida in her chair8

Aida: *giggled n waved her arms abt*

Julius; 8looked at what they had8

*it was a nice spread of Chinese food*

Morty: Got it at a bargain price, since we've helped their restaurant to get fresh ingredients frm our contacts

Julius; 8smiled and selected something for Aida8

Aida: *points at the fish cakes* Want! Want!

Julius; 8chuckled and put a couple on her plate8

Aida: *squealed happily n pointed at some other food she wants, saying the same thing*

Julius; What do you say?

Aida: Tankyu~!

Morty: *chuckles*

Julius; Good girl 8set her food down8

Aida: *grabbed her fork n started eating*

Morty: Help urself, lovebug

Julius; 8chose what he liked8

Morty: *chose his own n settled dwn to eat*

Julius; This really good

Morty: *smiled*

Excalibur; 8gnawed on some bones8

Aida: *nibbled at the fish cakes* Nummy~!

Julius; 8wiped his mouth when he was finished8

Morty: Enjoyed ur meal, lovebug?

Julius; delicous

Morty: How're u holding being a housewife here? U OK with not working in Frank's Diner anymore?

Julius; Least a trip to town saves me from Cabin Fever

Morty: Well, since u've been doing pretty well since u quit Frank's Diner a yr ago to look aftr our princess, I guess ur right

Julius; But when she starts school I'll have to get a job

Morty: U can come bk to Frank's Diner anytime, or work with ur other brothers. Ur pretty skilled with the knitting, maybe u should work with Taka. At least its a quiet environment

Julius; We'll see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews