TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-7

Episode 7

Dieter: *just finished reading his text frm Ricardo one last time n nodded to himself, glancing at the closet where they had kept the journal bk then*

Vincent; 8was playing with their twins8

Dieter: *went to the closet n took out the little box he had hidden somewhere n came out* I got a zurprize for jou

Vincent; 8looked up8

Dieter: *held the box out* Open it

Vincent; 8took the small box and opened it8

*it was a red ruby ring, like an heirloom kind of ring*

Vincent; 8gasped8

Dieter: Eetz an heirloom ring I hv frm mein mutter. She got eet ven she married mein vater. Vat I'm trying to zay eez...vill jou marry me?

Vincent; 8jumped on him and kissed him deep8

Dieter: *kissed him bk, hugging him close*

Vincent; 8smiled softly8

Dieter: Zorry for putting eet off for zo long

Vincent; We were all occupied

Dieter: *nods* Ja, I agree

Vincent; 7purred8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich, mein liebe *kissed his cheek*

Vincent; 8cuddled close8

Miracle: *was staying up for Alexis writing some lyrics aftr tucking Polly in, thinking for a moment before smiling to himself n continued writing*

Alexis; 8gathered his wits and approached his love8

Miracle: *looked up at him* Ah, ur home. Want something to drink?

Alexis; Not at the minute but I need to talk to you

Miracle: *puts his lyric book away* Wht is it?

Alexis; 8took out a small box8

Miracle: *looked at it* Wassat?

Alexis; 8opened it revealing a ring with a ruby heart surrounded in silver flame8

Miracle: *gasped in shocked at it*

Alexis; I've been putting it off too long

Miracle: *was crying tears of joy* I...I...I dunno wht to say...!

Alexis; Just say yes

Miracle: Yes, yes, yes!! Oh Hector, YES!! *glomps him n kissed him deeply*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

Miracle: I also hv something to tell u

Alexis; Oh?

Miracle: *takes his lyrics book n handed it to him* Read the lyrics of my 2nd song n guess wht it means

Alexis; 8looked at the lyrics8

Lyrics: *only the chorus was written*

Baby mine, baby, baby mine,

Small and frail, but still so divine
Baby mine, baby, baby mine,
You are a surprise, but still you may shine

Alexis; 8looked up at his mate8

Miracle: *smiled* Figured it out yet?

Alexis; 8kissed him deeply8

Miracle: *kissed him bk n giggled* Wanna see?

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: *lifted his shirt* I just found out this morning aftr my rehearsal *showed him a small ping-pong sized ball*

Alexis; 8caressed his stomach gently8

Miracle: Polly already knws, n she's absolutely excited

Alexis; 8chuckles8

Miracle: She hopes to get a sister, bt I told her we'll see

Alexis; Either will be fine with me

Miracle: I also just heard frm Daddy. He's pregnant too. Man, first I'm pregnant the same time as my uncle, now I'm pregnant the same time as my dad. This is so weird *blushed*

Alexis; 8shrugs8 These things happen

Miracle: I knw, bt still... *blushed a little*

Alexis; 8nuzzles him8

Miracle: *smiled* I love u, Alex

Alexis; Love you to my Nightingale

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews