TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-8

Episode 8

Takashi: *was humming a lullaby to lull the twins to sleep*

Orion; 8came up behind him8

Takashi: *sees him n hushed him before tucking the children in*

Orion; 8waited8

Takashi: *finished tucking the children in n came out*

Orion; 8kissed him softly8

Takashi: *kissed him bk* Doushita, Ori-chan? Ur awfully quiet jsut now

Orion; I wanted talk to you about something

Takashi: Nani? Doushita?

Orion; 8took a small box out of his pocket8

Takashi: *sees the box* Wht is tht ne?

Orion; 8opened it, revealing a beatiful teardrop diamond ring8

Takashi: Na...Nani...? Ma...Masaka...? (could it be?)

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: *cried tears of joy*

Orion; 8slid the ring on his finger8

Takashi: *hugged him* Arigato...Arigato...!! *sobs happily*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: Aishiteru...Aishiteru... (I love you)

Orion; Love you to

Takashi: W...Wen is the wedding?

Orion; We'll have to decide that

Takashi: *nods* I'd like to hv a group wedding with the others

Orion; Of course

Takashi: *nuzzled him* Shinpai desho (I was worried) I thought u'd nvr want to...

Orion; Don't be silly

Takashi: *smiled thru his tears* Gomene... (Sorry)

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *kissed his cheek n cuddled against him*

Orion; 8purred8

*a phone rang in the middle of the night at the Jones-Roja residence*

Thrax; 8got up and answered8 Hello?

Klepta: Hey, Thrax. Its me, Klepta. Is Osbourne OK?

Thrax; Klepta? Yes Ozzy's ok

Klepta: *sighed in relief* Good. I was worried abt him

Thrax; What's going on?

Klepta: Has Osbourne complained abt...being attacked?

Thrax; No but whoever it is I'll have their heads

Klepta: I think I hv an idea who it may be. R u OK to meet up tomorrow morning? Come alone. I dont want Osbourne to knw yet

Thrax; Of course

Klepta: Right. Where would u like to meet?

Thrax; Cellular Hall?

Klepta: Should be alright. Cya tomorrow? Sorry to wake u

Thrax; Goodnight 8hangs up and went back to bed8

Ozzie: *stirred* Mmhh...? Who was tht...?

Thrax; Klepta

Ozzie: Klep? W...Wht does he want...? *cuddled close to him*

Thrax; He was just worried about you

Ozzie: Oh OK...Tell him *yawn* I'm not a baby anymore *yawned again n went bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews