TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-12

Episode 12

*the trio took a cab to the hospital n chked in*

Vincent; 8helped Hecro get comfortable8

Hecro: Thanks, Vince *lay in bed*

Dieter: Jou vill be in gutt hands, Hecro. Juz holler eef anyzing. I've already called Max und told him abt zis

Vincent; Everything will be in order

Hecro: Thanks, I...Mmmmhh...!! *curled up again*

Dieter: Again?

Hecro: *nods*

Vincent; 8bit his lip8

Dieter: Do jou need ze meds?

Hecro: S'ok...I...can handle it...Mmhh...

Vincent; Are you sure?

Hecro: *nods n curled up, bearing the cramps*

Dieter: *massaged his bk*

Vincent; Need anything/

Hecro: I'm fine. I'll just...let it pass...Mmmhh...

Dieter: Do jou vant jour family to be here vith jou?

Hecro: I guess...mmhh...tht'll be cool...

Vincent; 8nods8 I'll call them 8heads outs8

Hecro: *groans as the last of the cramps settled*

Vincent; 8came bck a few minutes later8

Dieter: How vas eet?

Vincent; They'll be here in half an hour

Hecro: Th...Thanks, Vince...

Vincent; Any time hecro

Hecro: *was tired out frm all the cramps he's getting n slowly drifted off*

Dieter: *tucked him in*

Vincent; 8sat down8

Dieter: Eet lookz like eetz going to be close soon for our chiddler

Vincent; 8nods swallowing8

Dieter: Jou look nervous, mein liebe

Vincent; It's just this is a big step for us

Dieter: I knw, bt ve've vaited 2 yrs for zis. I zink ve're qvuite ready for eet

Vincent; 8nods8

*soon Hecro's family came*

Hecra: Hey guys

Maximus; How are you feeling love?

Hecro: *didnt reply, was still sleeping*

Dieter: Shh, ze cramps hv been taking a bit of toll on him. He needs ze rest

Maximus; How's he holding up?

Dieter: He'z more or less coping, n he'z a strong vone. He hadnt asked for ze medication until ve forced him to take eet

Maximus; Sounds like Hecro

Hecra: He's a strong guy. He can hold his own. The kids miss him tho

Maximus; 8nods8 They really do

Dieter: Dont vorry. Ve vont keep him for long. Vonce the chiddler eez born, he'z all jours

Hecra: U make him sound like a baby machine or something *raised a brow*

Maximus; 8shot Hecra a displeased look8

Dieter: Zorry, didnt meen eet. Eets juz ve've taken up zo much of Hecro's time. Jou must reli miss him at home

Maximus; 8nods8 The kids especially

Hecra: We just hope he's doing OK *stroke Hecro's hair*

Vincent: So are we

Dr: *came in* Time for chk-up. Dont worry, no need to wake him. Its standard procedure

Vincent; 8nods8

Dr: *chked him* Has his cramps been worse recently?

Vincent; Apparently

Dr: Well, I think I knw wht the reason is *gestured for Vincent n Dieter to come ovr*

Dieter: Vat eez eet? Eez somezing ze matter? *looks worried*

Vincent; 8looked at the screen8

*in the screen showed tht there were two spawns instead of one*

Vincent; Twins?

Dr: Yup, n see? *points at one of the spawn's crotch area* One of them is a boy

Dieter: Ve...Ve hv tvinz? Oh my gott, eetz amazing

Hecra: Wow...!

Maximus; Congratulations to you both

Dieter: *beamed happily at Vincent* Ve hv tvinz! Two chiddlers!

Vincent; Can you tell what the other is

Dr: A little too soon to tell, since its at an angle, bt my gut instincts tell me it could be a girl

Vincent; 8felt dizy then fainted8

Dieter: *caught him*

Dr: My, my, usually it happens to the actual mother *chuckles a little*

Maximus; Well they are technicly his and Dieter's, besides I think he was hoping for a girl

Dieter: Ja, he eez. He vas hoping to name her Emily aft hiz sister *lay him on the couch*

Maximus; Smily, that's a nice name

Dieter: Und I'm zinking of giving ze boy Dominik

Hecra: Nice, it suits it. Vry powerful name

Maximus; 8nods8

Dr: Well, I think an early congrats is in order. I'll be on my way now *tuck Hecro bk in n left*

Maximus; 8smiled at Dieter8

Dieter: looked like the happiest man alive

Maximus; Do you and Vince have everything prapared?

Dieter: Ze three of us hv already hv ze nursery room done, just need ze baby crib. Now zat I knw ve're hving two chiddlers, ve're gonna hv to shop for a bigger crib

Maximus; 8nods8 Think you can manage two

Dieter: Like I told Vince, ve've been vaiting for zis moment for 2 yrs, zo I'm sure ve can handle two chiddlers

Maximus; Good luck then

Dieter: *nods then gently wakes Vincent frm his passing out episode*

Vincent; 8groaned and sat up8

Dieter: Jou alright zere, mein liebe?

Vincent; I think so

Dieter: Arent jou happy? Ve're hving 2 chiddlers now

Vincent; I am I just wasn't expecting it on the first try

Dieter: *chuckles* Who vould've thought, eh?

Hecra: U guys r gonna hv so much fun n experience taking care of two kids, trust us

Vincent; 8smiled softly8

Dieter: *nuzzled Vincent happily* Cant vait to tell Hecro the news. He'z going to hv to be prepared too for the birth

Vincent; 8purred8

Hecro: *stirred frm the slight commotion* Mmmhh...Wht hv I missed...?

Maximus; Sleep well love?

Hecro: *sees Maximus* Hey, sweetie *outstretched his arms for him*

Maximus; 8kissed him8

Hecra: Hey, guess wht we heard frm the docs who chked u

Hecro: Wht is it?

Maximus; You're carrying twins

Hecro: T-Twins? S-Seriously??

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: Oh wow, tht's a pretty good shot there

Dieter: Ja, didnt zink it vould be possible at first try *grins sheepishly*

Vincent; 8leaned against him8

Hecro: Well, looks like I'm gonna be in for one hell of a birth

Hecra: *chuckles* U can say tht again

Maximus; 8rolled his eyes8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews