TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-6

Episode 6

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: *giggled* We should break the news to the kids

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: *sees the time* Guess we'll put it to tomorrow. They should be asleep now *enters the house n paid the part-time nanny they hired to babysit the kids* Sorry we're late. R they tucked in?

Nanny; Yes but they really missed you

Ricardo: Yeah, I knw. Reli sorry for being late

Nanny; 8shrugs8 We all ave jobs ta do lad

Ricardo: Well, thanks for the help *sends the nanny off*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *smiled* U want 'something' there, my love?

Antonio; 8smirked8

Ricardo: Lemme chk on the kids first *made his way to the children's bedroom, now tht they're old enough to sleep in beds n not cribs*

Antonio; 8fallowed him8

Ricardo: *sees the kids, smiled n tucked in Carlos who had crawled out of his blanket*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Ricardo: *once making sure they were all nice n tucked, flashed Antonio a seductive smile before trotting off to the bedroom*

Antonio; 8quickly fallowed him8

Ricardo: *was already naked n hiding under the covers by the time Antonio came in, n giggled quietly*

Antonio; 8pounced8

Ricardo: *squealed, laughing*

Antonio; 8nipped his neck8

Ricardo: *gasped at the nip*

Antonio; 8traced his slendeer frame8

Ricardo: *trembled a little as he kissed him, reaching dwn to stroke his dick*

Antonio; 8moaned8

Ricardo: *guided the dick to his opening*

Antonio; 8eased inside8

Ricardo: *whined at the feeling, pants*

Antonio; 8thrusted8

Ricardo: Oh yes, yes, yes!! So good~!

Antonio; 8groaned8

Ricardo: I love u, I love u, I love u~! *pants as he gripped onto Antonio tight*

Antonio; 8pants8 Love you to

Ricardo: *whined* I'm...I'm gonna come...!! Touch me...!! Make me come...!!

Antonio; 8started stroking Ricardo's shaft8

Ricardo: *screamed out loud as he came all ovr the both of them*

Antonio; 8raored as he relised8

Ricardo: *groaned as he felt himself filled up before kissing Antonio deeply*

Antonio; 8kissed him back8

Ricardo: I love u... so much...

Antonio; Love you to

Morty: *came home n sent Excalibur off to his doghouse*

Julius; 8was reading to Aida8

Morty: Hey, lovebug. Hey, princess. U havent gone to bed yet?

Julius; Aida woke from a nightmare

Morty: Nightmare? Aww *picked Aida up* Wht did u dream, eh?

Aida: I dream monster chasing me~ *pouts*

Morty: Aww, s'ok, Daddy's here *hugs her close n patted her bk*

Julius; 8set the book away8

Morty: *smiled n set her dwn* Hey, lovebug?

Julius; Hmm?

Morty: Close ur eyes. I got a surprise for u

Julius; 8closed his eyes8

Morty: *took out the ring, knelt on bended knee n brandished it in front of him* U can open now

Julius; 8opened them and gasped8

Morty: I knw I've been putting it off for a while but...will u marry me, Julius Quintin?

Julius; 8felt tears come to his eyes then he pounced on Morty and kissed him deep8

Morty: *surprised by the pounce bt quickly kissed him bk*

Aida: *giggled* Cooties~!

Julius; 8rolled his eys8

Morty: *chuckles* I take it tht its a yes, my little lovebug?

Julius; 8purred8

Morty: We've been putting this off far too long, so we all decided its best if we get started with tying the knot. I bet the rest r proposing to their spouses right now

Julius; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews