TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 1-9

Episode 9

*meanwhile Ozzie was on a case n he was tailing someone's wife*

Thrax; This is pathetic

Ozzie: I knw, bt its money. N since I chose this career, I might as well stick to it. Uh-oh, here they come *hid at a blindspot*

Thrax; 8merged with the shadows8

Ozzie: *held onto him so he wouldnt lose him in the shadows*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ozzie: *double chks* Hmm, looks they're off. Let's go

Thrax; 8fallowed him8

Ozzie: *followed the wife to a nearby motel*

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: Alright, u stay here n keep watch, I'll snap the photos

Thrax; This otta be good

Ozzie: *peeks in n sees the wife getting dwn n dirty with a he-cell tht looked like some call boy*

Thrax; 8looked round8

Ozzie: *changes his settings in his camera to turn off the flash n snapped away, taking as much pictures as he could*

Thrax; 8leaned against the wall8

Ozzie: OK, got it. Let's split

Thrax; 8lead him away8

Ozzie: *once they were bk home, he chked the photos he caught* Looks decent enough. Now its off to our office to print these

Thrax; You'll be putting a target sign on ya back

Ozzie: Well, we're being hired to do this, n we're being discreet

Thrax; They'll find out

Ozzie: Dont worry, I promise, this will be the last jealous spouse assignment we're taking. I'm still trying to get Eduardo to liason on me with actual cases, bt there is nothing going on right now *connects his camera to his computer n started printing*

Thrax; 8snorts8

Ozzie: *frowns at him bt continued printing*

Thrax; 8made them some coffee8

Ozzie: *finished printing n put them in envelopes for the separate clients, then made the call to tell to retrieve it*

Thrax; 8set his coffee next to him8

Ozzie: *hung up* I called them, they'll be coming ovr later this evening

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sipped his coffee* Thanks hun, u make the best coffee

Thrax; It's not the best bt I try

Ozzie: Oh it is the best for me *smiled n kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: I love u. Thanks for sticking ard with me in this

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *hears the doorbell* Tht must be them

Thrax; Good luck

Ozzie: *winks at him n answered the door, gesturing the guests of his 2 cases to hv a seat in the office, whispers* Make coffee for them too, luv

Thrax; 8nods and goes off8

Ozzie: *sat the guests dwn*

Thrax; 8brought in the coffee8

Ozzie: *nod a thanks*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Male client: *was not happy to see the pictures* Tht bitch! Tht fucking bitch! I'm gonna screw tht fucking cunt! I knew it! I knew it! *dumped the carbs of money onto Ozzie's desk n stormed off with the pics*

Female client: *looked at it calmly, as if her suspicion were confirmed n was at peace with it* Thank u for ur investigation. This will be good for a divorce settlement. Here's ur end of the bargain *handed an envelope of carbs before leaving*

Thrax; This ain't gonna end well

Ozzie: For them, maybe, bt I've done my part now. The rest is up to them to decide

Thrax; 8nods and sips his coffee8

Ozzie: *sips his n counted the carbs* Well, we got wht we're paid for. I'm gonna put it in the safe *went his bookshelf, tilted one book to reveal the safe behind it n put the money in there*

Thrax; 8peeked out the window8

Ozzie: *noticed* Wht's wrong?

Thrax; Just have an odd feeling

Ozzie: *rolls his eyes* U always hv an odd feeling abt something *finished putting the money in n locked it up, replacing the bookshelf bk again*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ozzie: There, all done *went bk to sipping his coffee*

Thrax; 8dranked his down8

Ozzie: *nuzzled him* I love u, baby

Thrax; Love you to 8purred8

Ozzie: *leans up to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews