TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-1


Episode 1

*for the nxt 2 weeks, Hecro remained admitted in the hospital, riding the cramps with proper medication n chk-ups, n evryone took turns to watch ovr him until the due date arrived*

Vincent; 8had gotta some food from the diner for Hecro8

Hecro: *sees the food coming in* Thanks, Vince. I was feeling a bit peckish

Vincent; I told Leah to make a nice meal for you

Hecro: *chuckles* Much better than hospital food at least *waits for the food to be served*

Vincent; 8set it all out8

Hecro: *licked his lips n started eating* So where's Di?

Vincent; Preparing the finishing touches on our hours for the babies

Hecro: Tht's good. I... *his face bunched up a little*

Vincent; Are you ok?

Hecro: I...I think so. M..Maybe its another cramp aga... *before he could continue, a wet puddle form on the bed* Oh Frank...!

Vincent; 8pressed the help button8

Dr: *comes in*

Hecro: I...Is it time...?

Vincent; 8looked at the doctor8

Dr: *chks him* Well, ur water's broken. I'd say ur more than ready now. Let's get u into the birth ward

Hecro: *takes deep breath* Vince...U...U can go call Di...n Chris...I want them to be here...

Dr: *nods at Vince* Its alright. He's not fully dilated yet. There's still time. I'll take him to the ward

Vincent; 8when to call the guys8

Dieter: *was putting on the finishing touches with Maximus' help wen the phone rang* Hello?

Vincent; Di it's Vince, you and Max need to come to the hospital right now

Dieter: Eez eet time? *sounds both worried n excited*

Vincent; It's time

Dieter: Alright, I vill be zere *hangs up n turns to Maximus* Ve must go, Max. Our chiddlers eez going to be born!

Maximus; Coming 8fallowed him out8

*the duo rushed to the hospital as quickly as they could*

Hecro: *was trying to breathe thru the contractions*

Vincent; Easy Hecro

Hecro: Mmhh...I knw...its just...I nvr had twins...before...Mmmhh...

Vincent; They'll be here soon

Dr: *chks him* Almost fully dilated now

Dieter: *barges in* Eez eet here? Eez eet born?

Vincent; They and not yet

Dieter: Sorry, a bit too excited right now

Hecro: *reaches for Maximus, starting to sob, the pain getting to him*

Maximus; 8took his hand8

Hecro: It hurts, Chris...It hurts so much...

Dieter: *rubbed his bk* Ve're all here for jou, Hecro

Vincent; Just take it easy

Dr: *chks again* Ur fully dilated now. Its time to push. Someone pls sit him up in the birthing position

Maximus; 8helped him up8

Hecro: *breathed hard*

Dieter: *took one of his hand*

Dr: Alright. U knw the drill. Push wen u feel a contraction

Vincent; 8massaged Hecro's other hand8

Hecro: *feels a contraction n pushes dwn as hard as he could*

Dr: Tht's vry good there, Mr Jones. Keep it coming

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Dieter: *bit his lip as he watched Hecro, wondering if this was wht Vincent had to go thru if he were able to conceive*

Hecro: *pushed dwn again hard at another contraction*

Vincent; 8bit his lip8

Dr: Tht's vry good. Keep going, Mr Jones. Its almost crowning now

Hecro: *tears poured as he pushed dwn as hard as he could

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: *sobs as he felt the head coming out* Oow, oow, oow~!! It hurts~!!

Dr: Easy there, easy. Just push hard bt dont force it. U've got a big one here

Vincent; Please Hecro

Dieter: Take eet eezy, Hecro. Jou hv to...

Hecro: Shut up! Both of u!! Its all u two's fault I'm like this!!

Vincent; 8knew it was the pain talking a held his tongue8

Dieter: *knew it too n ignored the rant* Juz take eet eezy

Hecro: Easy for u to say!! Ur not the one punching a spawn out, u asshole!! *starts sobbing in pain*

Dr: Ur almost there, Mr Jones, the shoulders r almost out. Just a couple more pushes

Maximus; 8rubbed his mate's back8

Hecro: *pants hard n then pushed dwn as hard as he could, let out a small scream as he felt the baby slide out of him*

Dr: There we go! Here's the baby boy~!

Vincent; 8looked their son8

*the baby boy looked like Dieter bt with Vincent's eyes n hair colour, n was crying out loud*

Dr: My, my, wht healthy lungs u hv there, little boy

Dieter: Eets...Eets Dominik!

Hecro: *pants as he looked at the baby, whimpering, wanting to hold him*

Vincent; 8took the child and gently handed him to Hecro8

Hecro: *cradles him in his arms n sobbed happily, kissing his forehead*

Dieter: Oh, he eez so beautiful...

Vincent; 8stroked the little boy's face8

Hecro: *winced n did a small push wen he felt the contraction, remembering he had another one to get out*

Vincent; 8gently took Dominic8

Dr: Alright. Here comes the 2nd one. The first one has paved the way. It'll be easier

Hecro: *whimpered n shook his head* I...I cant...I cant do it...I'm too tired...!!

Maximus; You can Hecro

Dieter: Ve're all here for jou, Hecro

Vincent; Please

Hecro: *sobs n tries his best to push dwn*

Dr: Ur doing good, Mr Jones, bt u hv to push harder

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: I...I'm trying... *pushing dwn as hard as he could, bt his body was too tired, especially wen it was worn out by all the growth spurt cramps*

Dr: I think u guys need to help him a bit. Someone massage his bk while someone help to push gently at his belly evrytime he pushes

Maximus; 8massaged Hecro's back8

Hecro: *pushed dwn again at a contraction*

Dieter: *pushed Hecro's belly gently at the dr's cue to ease the birth*

Dr: Tht's good. Almost there. Almost there

Vincent; 8held his hand8

Hecro: *groans in pain*

Dr: Ur almost there! Its almost fully out now. Just one more push. Give it a big one

Dieter: On mein count, Hecro, vone...two...three! *pushed dwn at his belly*

Hecro: *pushed dwn until he screamed as the baby finally slid out*

Dr: There we go! Its the sister!

Vincent; 8looked at her8

*the baby was a vice versa of her brother, looking like Vincent bt has Dieter's hair n eyes*

Hecro: *fell bk, panting hard*

Vincent; 8gently took the little girl8

Hecro: *opened his eyes to see the little girl* Is...Is tht...Emily...?

Vincent; 8nods, tears of joy in his eyes8

Hecro: *smiled in his tears as he wanted to hold her too*

Vincent; 8brought her over8

Hecro: *took her n held her close, admiring her features n cried tears of joy too, kissing the little girl like he did the brother*

Vincent; Thank you Hecro

Dieter: Danke, danke, so so much *was crying too as he kissed Hecro's forehead n cheeks in gratitude*

Hecro: *smiled sadly as he passed Emily to Dieter*

Emily; 8slowly opened her eyes8

Dieter: Hi, Emily. I'm ur vater (father), this is ur mutter (mother) *showed her to Vincent*

Emily; 8reached to Vincent8

Dieter: *passed her to him*

Vincent; 8gently took her8

Hecro: *sees them so happy with their newborn twins, his heart ached as he looked away n whispered to Maximus* Can I rest now? Take me away frm here

Maximus; 8nods and helps the doctors wheel him out8

Hecro: *was treated for his sores n cleaned up n dressed in fresh hospital gown before laid on bed*

Maximus; You did well love

Hecro: *nods, bt fresh tears frm the pain of his heart at the scene of Dieter n Vincent poured out of his eyes as he started sobbing*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: I knw...I shouldnt...bt...it still hurts...I...I cant help it...I... *sobs reli hard*

Maximus; 8stroked his hair8

Hecro: I knw...I knw I did the right thing...bt...bt why does it still hurt...?? Why do I feel so sad...??

Maximus; It happens when you get attached

Hecro: I cant help...getting attached...I'm the one carrying it aftr all...I reminded myself evryday tht the babies r not mine...tht they rightfully belong to Di n Vince...bt...I... *buries his face onto Max n cries evn harder*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: I...I dunno if I could evr get ovr it... *sobs*

Maximus; You'll still be able to see them

Hecro: I knw...bt...I'll always be reminded tht I gave birth to them...bt can nvr hv them...I feel terrible to think like this...I'm sorry...

Maximus; There's nothing to feel sorry about

Hecro: *sobbed until he was knackered out n passed out in Maximus' arms*

Maximus; 8tucked him into bed8

Hecro: *snored silently*

Maximus; 8stroked his hair and left him to rest8

Dieter: *just got bk frm registering the twins name to chk on Hecro* How eez he? Eez he OK? I cant thank him enuff for evryzing he haz done for uz

Maximus; He's taking this abit hard I'm afraid

Dieter: *sighed* I knw he volunteered for zis, bt I dont blame him for taking it hard. Eets a lot to ask even for a volunteer

Maximus; 8nods8

Dieter: I assure jou, ve vill nvr leave Hecro out of the chiddlers' life

Maximus; That I already knew

Dieter: Ve've given ze namez to ze chiddlers. Dominik Sven n Emily Sally Malloy-Claget. Ve decided to uze both ze namez given by Hecro n Vincent's ozer name eef eet vere anozer girl

Maximus; Hecro will feel honored

Dieter: *nods* Ve owe him zo much for zis

Vincent; 8came up8 And more

Dieter: *turns to Vincent* How'z ze chiddlerz? Vat did ze doctorz zay?

Vincent; Both are very heathly and strong

Dieter: Zat eez gutt newz

Vincent; 8nods and kissed him lightly8

Dieter: *kissed him bk* Ve better be zere for Hecro now. He'll need ze support, und he might wanna hold the chiddlerz, let zem knw ze person who give birth to zem. Ve'll hv to borrow Hecro ztill tho, for ze nurzing phase

Maximus; Of course

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews