TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 2-5

Episode 5

*meanwhile, the guys in Frank's Diner had just finished their business bcoz they were booked for a private function tht lasted almost all night, n were taking a break by sitting dwn n hving some coffee*

Morty: *sipped his coffee n sighed in satisfaction* Ah, wht a long day~

Ricardo: Yeah, didnt think the party lasted this long

Antonio; These high class things usually do

Morty: Tho it does feel different without Miracle, Di, n Taka ard, dontcha agree, Alex?

Alexis; Well they've families to care for

Ricardo: N also their own businesses to run

Antonio; 8nods8

Morty: There's been something I've been thinking...Dont u guys think its abt time we get married to our spouses? Like, for real? Its been 2 yrs since we got here

Alexis; Ya right, we've been putting it off too long

Ricardo: *looked at Antonio bt didnt say anything*

Morty: I...kinda went ahead n bought the wedding band. I was thinking of surprising Jules with this. U should too, Alex. N Orion n Di should reli consider tying the knot with their spouses especially now tht they hv their bundle of joy, n so should Max with Hecro

Alexis; 8nods8

Ricardo: I'll send a text to Orion n Di abt this

Antonio; Right

Morty: I'll text Max abt it *does so*

Maximus; 8hecked the messaged and a reply back8

Morty: *reads the reply*

"We'll need to have a group discussion how this is gonna be done "

Morty: Looks like Max agrees to it too

Ricardo: So is Orion n Di. U guys done wiht the coffee? I'll take in to wash *takes all the cups, tho for a split second had a sad look as he made his way to the kitchen*

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Morty: *nudged him n jerked his head to go aftr him*

Antonio; 8fallowed his mste8

Ricardo: *brought the cups to the sink n started washing*

Antonio; Rick?

Ricardo: ....Yeah?

Antonio; Is something wrong?

Ricardo: *shook his head quietly*

Antonio; Ricky something is up

Ricardo: ......Do u love me?

Antonio; Of course I do

Ricardo: U dont sound enthusiastic wen Morty mentioned abt marriage

Antonio; 8wrapped his arms round his mate8

Ricardo: *stiffened a little, bt didnt resist his hug*

Antonio; 8kissed his neck8

Ricardo: *tilted his neck to let him more access*

Antoio; 8nipped it gently8

Ricardo: *gasped, blushing*

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: D...Dont u wanna marry me? U werent enthusiastic just now wen Morty mentioned marriage...

Antonio; Guess I'm just a bit nervous

Ricardo: *sighed n leaned against him* I...thought u didnt love me enough...

Antonio; I'll love you until the end of time

Ricardo: *turned ard to face him n wrapped his arms ard his neck* Then am I going to be ur lawful wedded wife? *smiled shyly*

Antonio; Sii

Ricardo: *happy tears pooled as he lunged to kiss him deeply*

Antonio; 8kissed him back8

Ricardo: *spoke his first Spanish words* Te quiero, mi bebe (I love you, my baby)

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: *blushed* Oh Hector, I sound stupid, dont I?

Antonio; Not at all

Ricardo: *giggled quietly n nuzzled against him*

Morty: *popped his head in* We're gonna close up now. Everything OK in there?

Antonio; Everything's fine

Morty: A'ight. Well, time to close shop. We'll be waiting outside

Ricardo: Yeah, sure *takes Antonio's hand* Shall we?

Antonio; We shall

Ricardo: *locked up the kitchen n shut off the last of the lights, then locked up the restaurant before following the others bk to their condo*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews