TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 6-9

Episode 9

*later tht night, Dieter stayed up late to study the journal again*

Vincent; Di?

Dieter: *looked up, taking a sip frm his coffee* Vince? Vhy arent jou in bed?

Vincent; Just worried about you

Dieter: I'm almost there. There has to be some sort of answer, just cant reli wrap my head ard it

Vincent; 8came up behind him8

Dieter: *leans against Vincent's middle wen he came close, his bk of his head against his chest*

Vincent; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Dieter: *nuzzled against him* I juz knw I'll find ze right answer. Maybe eef I take a ztep bk, I'll vind somezing

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: I heard jou talking on ze phone. Zounded like Morty. Vat vere jou talking abt?

Vincent; He wanted us to come meet him

Dieter: Did he zay vat ze occasion?

Vincent; 8shakes his head8

Dieter: *shrugs* Ah vell, ve'll find out zoon *puts the journal away, then leans up to kiss him*

Vincent; 8kissed him back8

Dieter: Mm, I zink I'm gonna give jou a treat *went on his knees n took Vincent's dick out*

Vincent; 8shivers8

Dieter: *made him sit dwn, went on his knees n took his dick in his mouth, sucking him*

Vincent; 8gasped8

Dieter: *hummed as he continued sucking n licking him good*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: *deep-throat him*

Vincent; 8gasped8

Dieter: *hummed, deep throat him some more until he was fully hard n erected*

Vincent; 8groaned as he felt himself stiffen8

Dieter: Mmh *pulls out with a pop* Do jou vant mein cock inside jou? Or do jou just vant me to zuck jou till jou come?

Vincent; 8pants and swallowed8

Dieter: Answer me, mein liebe, or I vill ztop vatever I'm doing

Vincent; I want you inside me

Dieter: Much better *gently pushed him on the bed n slowly prodded his ass with his own cock*

Vincent; 8arched his back8

Dieter: *pushed his cock fully into Vincent*

Vincent; 8gasps8

Dieter: *kissed him as he started thrusting*

Vincent; 8gripped the sheets8

Dieter: *thrusts in deep, finding the sweet spot expertly n hits at it*

Vincent; 8groans8 Dieter

Dieter: Mmh...Vincent...Ich liebe dich, Vince, ich liebe dich *thrusts deeper*

Vincent; 8bucks up8

Dieter: *thrusts harder* I'm gonna come soon...

Vincent; 8moaned

Dieter: I'm coming...I'm coming...!! *came deep inside him as he pumped Vincent to help him*

Vincent; 8cried out as he came hard8

Dieter: *emptied himself until the last drop, then relaxed as he panted*

Vincent; 8shivered8

Dieter: *kissed him deeply*

Vincent; 8kissed back8

Dieter: Vincent? Vat do jou zink abt having chiddlers?

Vincent; 8looked up at him in surprise8

Dieter: I knw ve r both pure males, zo hving chiddlers iz out of ze qvuestion. Bt...vould jou be adverze zo hving a zurrogate?

Vincent; 8bit his lip, in reality he was jealous that Julius was able to have kids his own8

Dieter: Vincent?

Vincent; 8looks up8

Dieter: So? Vould jou be adverse to a zurrogate?

Vincent; I'll think about it

Dieter: OK *kissed his forehead* Ich liebe dich, Vincent (I love you)

Vincent; Love you to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews