TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 1-5

Episode 5

*aftr school, the younger sibs waited for their brother to come fetch them bt nvr came*

Sakura; 8looked round8

*Eli & Anna showed up instead*

Eli: Hey kiddos. Ur bro's professor asked us to take u home. I'm Eli n this is Anna

Anna; Hey kids

Kiaran: Where's Paul?

Ozzex: Yeah. We're not supposed to go away with strangers

Rory; 8looked nervous8

Eli: Dont worry. We're not strangers. We're ur bro's friends n classmates. We're not gonna take u anywhere or do shady things to u

Hope: *looks up at them skeptically*

Sakura; 8narrowed her eyes8

Eli: *rolled her eyes n looked at Anna* Wht r we gonna do now? We cant just leave them here

Anna; I'm not sure Eli

Eli: Maybe we should get Prof. Pendragon to send them home, or at least ask him to call their parents

Anna; 8nods8

Eli: OK, u stay here while I go get Prof. Pendragon *went off*

Hope: *looks up at Anna* R u reli Paul's classmate?

Anna; 8nods8

Kiaran: R u Paul's girl~friend? *grins cheekily*

Sakura; 8snapped8 Kiaran

Kiaran&Ozzex: *giggled*

Anna; We're only his friends

Eli: *soon came bk with Pendragon*

Pendragon; 8knelt in front them8 Hello young ones

Hope: *looked at him n instinctively knew he was a good person n the one tht Spryman fell for* Hi

Pendragon; 8offered his hand to them8 I'll call your parents to come collect yo ok?

*the kids nodded*

Pendragon; 8lead them inside8

*the kids followed him*

Pendragon; 8reached the main office8

*the kids waited for him outside*

Pendragon; 8looked up their number and called their home8

Ozzie: *heard the phone rang n picked up* Hello, Jones-Roja residence

Pendragon; This is Professor Pendragon

Ozzie: *lit up* Oh, hi. I've heard so much abt u. Wht can I do u for?

Pendragon; It's Paul

Ozzie: *looks worried* Wht's wrong? Is my son OK?

Pendragon; He's disappeared

Ozzie: What?! When? How??

Pendragon; 8explained what he knew8

Ozzie: *his heart was pounding, feeling dejavu like wht happened to Takashi* Where's my other children? R they OK?

Pendragon; Your yonger children are with me

Ozzie: I'll be there right away *hung up, carried Jared in his baby carrier n made his way to school*

Jared; 8looked up at his momma8

Ozzie: *quickly rushed to his kids* Oh, I was so worried *held them*

8the kids hugged him8

Ozzie: Thank u so much, Prof. Pendragon. Any idea where Paul went?

Pendragon; I'm not sure, I tried to track him but his scent has vanished

Ozzie: This also happened to my husband's older brother. Does this hv any connection? He was taken by his neighbour Ramon

Pendragon; Ramon? That bastard's still around?

Ozzie: *blinked* U...U knw Ramon?

Pendragon; Know him? Several others and I have been trying to get him out of this city for years

Ozzie: Wh...Wht did he do...? *looks evn more worried now*

Pendragon; Not something I want to say in front of your kids

Ozzie: *nodded* Would u like to come ovr to our plc? Maybe we can all work together to figure

Pendragon; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *followed Pendragon's car n went home, inviting him in*

Pendragon; Thank you

Ozzie: *ushered the kids in n saw Thrax n quickly ran to hug him*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Paul's missing...He's gone, like Taka... *starts sobbing*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8 We'll find him, the others are already scouting out

Ozzie: *gestured to Pendragon* I'm sure u both met

Thrax; Yes we have 8shook Pendragon's hand8

Ozzie: Thrax, baby, Pendragon said he knew Ramon. Ramon was a bad seed. Wht do we do?

Thrax; Everyone's scouting out the city though Orion call dibs on the kill#

Ozzie: Pendragon, u said something abt wanting to hv Ramon out of this city. W...Wht did he do?

Pendragon; This city maybe an equality city but that doesn't mean we keep an eye out for trouble, Ramon's one of them

Ozzie: Has he done...terrible things?

Pendragon; 8nods8

Ozzie: W...Wht sort? How bad is it tht my kids cant hear it?

Pendragon; 8leaned over and whispered in his ear8 Try rape, human trafficing, drugs and all other deadly offences under the sun.

Ozzie: *went pale n told tht to Thrax in his ear*

Thrax; 8didn't look surprised8

Ozzie: I'm worried, Thrax. I'm reli worried...

Thrax; We'll find them don't worry baby

Ozzie: Thanks again, Pendragon, for babysitting my kids

Pendragon; 8nods8 Anytime

Ozzie: *sends him off*

Pendragon; 8bid them goodbye and left8

Ozzie: *as soon as he closed the door, he broke dwn*

Thrax; 8knealt beside him and wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: I'm scared, Thrax, I'm scared~! Wht will they do to our baby~?

Thrax; I dread to think

Ozzie: *clung to him tight, sobbing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews