TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 1-4

Episode 4

Spryman: *went to his class aftr dropping his sibs off at special class*

Eli: *waved at him frm far* Hay thar~!

Anna; Hey Paul

Spryman: Hey girls! How's it hanging?

Anna; Not too bad

Eli: Things r pretty awesome. Hey, any luck on Pendra~gon?

Spryman: *blushed like hell* W-W-W-Wht r y-y-you talking abt?? Hahaha~!

Anna; 8rolled her eyes8

Eli: *looks at the time* Oh, Literature class is almost starting, we better...

*Spryman has already zoomed away to the class*

Eli: Woah, tht's fast

Anna; 8shrugs and walked with her8

Spryman: *took the first seat he saw to get the best view*

8everyone took their seats8

Eli: *sat beside him* Hey, wat's with The Flash mode? Lover ovr friends, I see

Spryman: N-No, it isnt! I just...well, love the class a lot, tht's all!

Anna; 8hid an amused chuckle8

Eli: Haha, dont deny it. Ur face says it all! U... *stops wen Pendragon comes in the class*

Pendragon: 8nods to the class, taking the redgister before starting the lesson8

Spryman: *stared at him, his mind elsewhere imagining other things tht involved him*

Anna; 8rolled her eyes8

Spryman: *stared n stared, his imagination run wild, not evn realizing tht Pendragon was coming towards him*

Anna; 8hissed8 Paul

Spryman: *still spaced out*

Anna; 8kicked him under the desk8

Spryman: Oww! Wht the...!! *looks up at Pendragon* Ah ha ha...Umm... *blushed hard*

Pendragon; I hope you've been listening and taking notes

Spryman: I...I...uh, I...of course I did...I... *tries to cover up his empty notebook*

Eli: *sniggered quietly*

Pendragon; 8nods then walks away8

Spryman: *blushed reli hard as he buried his face in his books*

Anna; 8shook er head8

*aftr class, Spryman gathered his books, looking at Pendragon who was still packing up, wondering abt his father's advice to talk to him*

Anna; Paul?

Spryman: Umm...U guys go ahead. I'll catch up

Eli: *raised a brow knwingly* C'mon, Ann. We're not with him for the nxt class anyways *took Anna's hand n led her away*

Anna; 8fallowed her8

Spryman: *gathered the courage, took a deep breath n made his way towards Pendragon* Umm...P-Professor?

Pendragon; 8looked over8 Yes Paul?

Spryman: Umm...Umm... *blushing reli red* I...I was wondering...umm...I...uuh...

Pendragon; Yes?

Spryman: I...I... *closed his eyes tight n spouted all in one breath* Willucomeandhvadrinkwithmeafterschool??

Pendragon; Paul slow down, talk a deep breath and repeat again please

Spryman: I...I... *was hyperventilating so much tht he passed out*

Pendragon; 8caught him then carried him to the nurse's office8

Nurse: Wht seems to be the trouble there?

Pendragon; Paul faint in my class 8gently sets the boy on the bed8

Nurse: Ah, low blood pressure type of faint, or something else?

Pendragon; Something else

Nurse: I got just the thing *takes out some smelling salts n put it near Spryman's nose*

Spryman: *smelt it n jolted awake*

Pendragon; Easy now

Spryman: *sees Pendragon n blushed evn harder, burying himself under the covers*

Nurse: *raised a brow* Well, I see u guys hv something to talk abt *pulled the curtains to give them privacy*

Pendragon; 8sat down8 Paul

Spryman: Aww, man, I cant believe I said tht! How can I be so stupid? Forget I said it! Oh Hector...

Pendragon; Take it easy, calm down

Spryman: *tries to calm dwn a little*

Pendragon; What has you so worked up

Spryman: I...I...well, I just...well, since I met u...I...I just...umm...

Pendragon; 8arched a brow8

Spryman: I just...sorta...kinda...well, hv a...a...a crush...on u...so I thought...I would...ask u out...for a drink...aftr...school...? *blushed evn harder* Bt nvm!! I'm just talking rubbish! Ignore me!! Forget wht I said! Aagghh~!! *hides in the covers again*

Pendragon; 8couldn't help but stare in shock8

Spryman: *sees Pendragon's expression n thought it was rejection, started bursting into tears n ran out of the nurse office*

Pendragon; Paul!!

Spryman: *ran all the way to the football field n sat on the boardwalk bench, crying*

*a few virus n hybrid cells were playing ball when they saw Spryman, looked at each other n one of them jerked their heads before approaching him*

Jock1: Hey there, freshman. Why the long face?

Spryman: N...None of ur business

Pendragon; 8went after the boy8

Hybrid1: Aww, dont be a stranger. U knw wht? U look pretty cute there. How's abt earning some easy money?

Spryman: W...Wht r u talking abt?

Pendragon Paul?

Jock2: U knw, earn some easy cash to get anything u want. U sure hv the look for it *ran his finger along his chin*

Spryman: W...Wht r u doing...?

Pendragon; 8ran out to the field8

Hybrid2: C'mon, lets go. U could use a bit meat in those bones, bt u would do *took his wrist*

Spryman: Hey! Wht r u doing?! Let go of me!

Jock2: Got some fight in ya, eh? We'll take care of tht *takes out a punch syringe n stabbed it onto Spryman's neck*

Spryman: *gasped before whtevr was injected in him made him knocked out*

Pendragon; 8ran over8

*one of them quickly caught Spryman before he fell n the gang made a run for it, disappearing before Pendragon arrived in the scene*

Pendragon; 8looked round then sniffed the air8

*the scent was already gone for quite a while, n the minor trail led to a dead end*

Pendragon; 8snarled8

*the girls just finished their class n was now heading for PE at the fields wen they saw Pendragon*

Eli: Professor? Wht r u doing here?

Pendragon; Pail's gone

Eli: Gone? Gone where?

Pendragon; I'm not sure

Eli: *looked at Anna worriedly*

Anna; 8bit her lip8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews