TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 1-9

Episode 9

*everyone went bk to their respective homes*

8Thrax; and his family soon returned to their home8

Ozzie: *was at the living room waiting n saw them coming in* Paul!! Paul, oh Paul!! Thank Hector ur bk *carried Spryman in his arms*

Spryman: *sobbed out loud* Momma~!! MOMMA~!!! *wailed, clinging onto his mother*

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: Oh, shh, shh, shh, its OK, its OK, Momma's here. Its OK. Shh...R u OK? Did they hurt u?

Spryman: *shook his head* They tried to...to b...breed me bt...Pendragon saved me

Thrax; They're gone now and they'll never hurt anyone again

Ozzie: W...Wht did u do?

Thrax; 8whispers8 Tell ya later

Ozzie: *nods* C'mon, Momma will give u a nice hot shower. Then I'll give u some nice warm hot cocoa before tucking u to bed, OK?

Spryman: *nods*

Thrax; 8went to check on the others8

Takashi: *was sobbing in Orion's arms, not out of relief, bt of guilt*

Miracle: *was crying as well, bt at least there were indications tht he was safe frm rape*

Ricardo: *was totally spaced out*

Antonio; Ricky?

Ricardo: *didnt reply, he was absolutely catatonic*

Antonio; 8gently shook him8

Ricardo: *still doesnt respond*

Morty: He's in shock, Toni. Give him time to adjust

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: *whimpered to Orion* Th...They raped me...Ramon-san...n some seeder guys...they...they raped me... *sobbed hard* Gomene...Gomene...

Orion; It's not your fault my cherry blossom

Takashi: Yes, it is! It is my fault! U were right abt Ramon-san! I shouldnt hv trusted him! Now...Now...I...I...I deserve this...

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *sobs hard* Gomenasai...Gomene...

Orion; It's ok, you're safe

Miracle: I'm so relieved ur here. I didnt knw wht I'd do if...if those monster seeders hv...

Alexis; 8soothed him and licked his cheek8

Miracle: *cringed a little bt didnt resist Alexis as he hugged him tighter*

Alexis; 8purred gently8

Dieter: I zink zey can take eet frm here, Thrax mein bruder. Jou go tend to jour own chiddler

Thrax; 8nods and goes to check on the kids8

*the kids were tired out n sleeping on the couch aftr all this hectic events, with the exception of Kiaran who, acting as the oldest brother, watched ovr his sibs, bt was already nodding his head, sleepy*

Thrax; 8gathered them up8

Kiaran: *yawned* Is Mama with Paul right now?

Thrax; Yes, he rather scared at the minute

Kiaran: Is Paul gonna be OK?

Thrax; 8sighs as he tucks them in8 I hope so Kai

Kiaran: *nods as he finally fell asleep*

Thrax; 8kissed their foreheads and quietly left8

Ozzie: *was apparently in Spryman's room, somehow actually breastfeeding him*

Thrax; 8stared at his mate in shock8

Ozzie: *looked up at him awkwardly* Sorry, he just requested for it. I think he's just in a bit of shock n wanted a little mother's love

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: Its just this once, Thrax, s'ok. He's been thru enough *sees Spryman fell asleep n done nursing him n tucked him in*

Thrax; How is he?

Ozzie: He's fine, I guess. He was a bit jumpy whenevr I touch him, bt hasnt resisted me much yet. He almost wanted me to scrub him raw coz he said he felt so dirty, evn tho I saw tht he hasnt been touched. Aftr I dressed him n said I wanted to give him his hot cocoa, he requested for breastfeeding instead, so I did

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *kissed Spryman on the forehead n left the room with Thrax before going to tend to Jared, who needed a diaper change n a feeding*

Thrax; 8caressed his youngest son's head with his claw8

Ozzie: *sighs as he continued feeding* I hope this will all blow ovr soon. Wht...exactly did u do to those ppl aftr the rescue?

Thrax; 8smirked evily8

Ozzie: *recognized tht grin, tht looked exactly like the smirk he gave wen he first met him at The Zit wen he got busted* U...did something terrible, didnt u?

Thrax; What else

Ozzie: *shook his head n smiled weakly* I knew it. Nothing gets past u, doesnt it? An eye for an eye?

Thrax; Hey they had it coming

Ozzie: I knw *finished feeding n tucked Jared in* I just dont want u to get into trouble. We're still new in town, u knw

Thrax; 8snorts8

Ozzie: *hugged him close* I'm serious, love. Wht would I do if u got in trouble? I dont want anything to happen to u

Thrax; I won't

Ozzie: *nuzzled against him* Lets go to bed, love

Thrax; 8lead him to their room8

Ozzie: *got changed n climbed up on bed*

Thrax; 8soon fallowed8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax *kissed him*

Thrax; Love you to baby 8kisses him back8

Ozzie: *nuzzled him n soon dozed off*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews