TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 5-9

Episode 9

Ricardo: *meanwhile was at home, still cradling his little bundle, tho it seemed it was starting to hv decay setting in*

Antonio; Rick, please no more

Ricardo: *didnt respond, holding it close, ignoring the slight smell tht bundle was emitting*

Antonio; Rick please

Ricardo: *shook his head*

Antonio; Ricardo enough

Takashi: *came to visit* Ohayo, I'm here to return the soy sauce I borrowed...A-ra? Doushita, Antonio onii?

Antonio; 8motioned to his mate8

Takashi: Nanda? *went ovr* Doushita, Rick-- *shot bk as the decay smell hit his sensitive nose* Guuh! Wht is tht smell?

Antonio; Ever smelt decay Taka

Takashi: Umm...sometimes, wen Oka-san (Mother) killed someone to protect us bt...Where is it coming frm ne?

Antonio; Rick won't give up the baby

Takashi: Na...Nani? He's still holding onto it?

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: *approaches Ricardo* Ne, R...Ricky-chan...?

Ricardo: *doesnt respond*

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: Ricky-chan. Ne, hanase ne? *reaches out to take the baby*

Ricardo: *eyes widened n recoiled, slapping Takashi's hand away*

Antonio; See what I mean

Takashi: Itai!! (ouch) Moh~ Ricardo Amino-san! U better hand it ovr if u knw wht's good for u!

Ricardo: *shook his head hard, hugging the baby tight*

Antonio; 8looked at Taka8

Takashi: *frowned n snatched the baby frm Ricardo's arms, handing it to Antonio*

Ricardo: No, no, no, NO!!! MY BABY!! GIMME BK MY BABY!!!

Takashi: Yada! (no) Urusai, urusai, urusai!! (shut up) *grabbed the struggling Ricardo n pinned him dwn on the bed*

Antonio; 8carried the child out8

Ricardo: How dare u, Taka?! How dare u?! U took my baby!! Give it bk!!

Takashi: How dare I? How dare U?! Wht do u think ur doing sitting here wallowing in self pity while u hv ur entire family worrying abt u, u bakayaro?!

Antonio; Taka watch over him, I'm heading to the funeral home

Takashi: *nodded, still holding dwn the sobbing, crying Ricardo*

Antonio; 8left and headed for the destination8

*the undertaker was making some last minute measurements for a recent coffin order*

Antonio; 8knocked on the door8

Undertaker: Its open *hammered a few nails in*

Antonio; 8came in8

Undertaker: Yes, wht may I do u for?

Antonio; I called about arranging a funeral a few days ago

Undertaker: Ah, yes, Mr. Perez, I presume?

Antonio; 8nods8

Undertaker: Wht may the deceased be? Boy or girl?

Antonio; We are not sure

Undertaker: Ah, an unborn, huh? No worries. Hold still n let me measure the child

Antonio; 8nods8

Undertaker: *held out the measuring tape n did the measurements of the little bundle* It's got a bit of decay. Wht took u so long to bring it here?

Antonio; My mate refused to let the young one go

Undertaker: Ah, the denial period. Its understandable *finished measuring* Alright. Done. Lemme hv the little one n I'll keep it safe till the funeral day. Wen do u plan it to be?

Antonio; 8gently handed him the bundel8

Undertaker: *carried it to the morgue n placed it into one of the cubicle* Tht should hold it. So, wen's the funeral?

Antonio; A few days

Undertaker: Alright. I'll let u knw wen the coffin is ready then

Antonio; 8nods8 Grascius

Undertaker: *nodded n saw Antonio out*

Antonio; 8sighed and headed home8

*bk home, Takashi was trying to stop Ricardo frm doing something stupid*

Ricardo: Let go of me, Taka! Let go of me!!

Takashi: Yada! (no) Not until u come to ur senses!!

*the twins were crying, terrified at wht's going on before them*

Antonio; 8came in quickly8

*the twins crawled quickly to their father, crying loudly*

Antoio; 8scoop them up and held them close8

Ricardo: Lemme go!! Just lemme die!!

Takashi: Urusai!! (shut up) *slapped him hard across the face*

Antonio; 8kept a straight face8

Ricardo: Wht the...U son of a...

Takashi: *slapped again* Urusai!! U hv no right to say wht I am wen u r the one being the bakayero (idiot) here!

Ricardo: I hv no right?! U hv no right!! How can u understand how I've...

Takashi: How u've been thru?! Do u think ur the only one tht is tokubetsu (special) ard here?! Wht abt me?! Wht abt Oz to-chan?! Hv u forgotten wht WE'VE been thru?!

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: *bit his lip* U...U were different...U n Oz were different...U nvr had to watch as ur baby was cut out of ur gut n...

Takashi: Different?! How different can we be?! I had to be told to push my dead baby out!! Do u knw how it feels to push part of urself tht's already dead out of ur body?! N Oz to-chan lost his bcoz someone brutally KILLED it! Do u understand tht feeling?! Do u?! N wht's worse, I KILLED my own baby! No one else!! I DID!! How can u compare tht?!

Antonio; 8winced8

Ricardo: *started sobbing, burying his face in his hands*

Takashi: Dont do something u will regret, n dont make ur family suffer for it. They've suffered enough losing one part of their family

Ricardo: *cried harder, burying his face on Takashi's chest*

Antonio; 8hesitated8

Takashi: *gestured Antonio to come n take ovr*

Antonio; 8came over, gently handing the twins to Taka8

Takashi: *took the twins n hushed their crying, taking them aside*

Antonio; 8knealt ext to his mate8

Ricardo: *still had his face buried in his hands, sobbing so hard, whispering* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Antonio; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ricardo: *hugged him bk* I'm sorry, Toni...I'm so sorry...I didnt mean to...I'm so sorry...

Antonio; 8held him close and stroked his hair8

Ricardo: I'm so sorry...Pls...Say u'll forgive me...

Antonio; There's nothing to forgive my love 8kissed his cheek8

Ricardo: *lunged up n kissed him deeply*

Antonio; 8kissed him back8

Ricardo: *kissed him deeply for a few moments before he slumped in his arms, KO-ed out of his mind frm all this*

Antonio; 8carried him to bed8

Takashi: *hearing tht it was finally quiet n chked* Daijobu ka, Ricky-chan?

Antonio; He'll be alright now

Takashi: Soka? Yokatta. Ur kodomo-chan r also sleeping in their room too

Antonio; 8sighed in relief8

Takashi: Sa, I'll leave then. Take care

Antonio; Gracias Taka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews