TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 6-2

Episode 2

*it was a slow day today, so Dieter took the chance to study the journal again in the office of their bookstore*

Vincent; 8looked in8

Dieter: *looked up wen he felt Vincent's presence* Hey zere, mein liebe

Vincent; Find anything?

Dieter: Not at ze moment. Juz reading zis zing frm cover to cover first

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: How'z bizniz picking up?

Vincent; Not many today but rather good

Dieter: Zat eez gut. Eez ze restaurant n Taka's tailor bizniz az "buzy" az ve are? *grins*

Vincent; All and all

Dieter: C'mon, eet'z almost lunch hour. Cloze zhop for a vhile und be here vith me

Vincent; 8smiles and soon closes the shop for a bit8

Dieter: *gestured him to sit on his lap*

Vincent; 8timidly sat8

Dieter: *wrapped his arms ard his waist n leaned up to kiss him*

Vincent; 8kissed him back8

Dieter: *his arm roamed ard his body as he kissed some more*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: *slowly undid Vincent's pants n maneuvered him until he was straddling him*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: *took himself out n gently prodded Vincent's ass before making Vincent ride his cock*

Vincent; 8purred8

Dieter: *pushed his cock into Vincent's ass n groaned in pleasure* Mmmh...Ride me, mein liebe. Move jour ass for me

Vincent; 8wrapped his arms round him and rode him hard8

Dieter: Ooh, fickt (fuck)!! Ja, ja, ja, like zat...Nnnh...So gut...!!

Vincent; 8groans in pleasure8

Dieter: *thrusts upwards a bit until he hit the sweet spot*

Vincent; 8shuttered8

Dieter: Mmh...Fickt...I'm abt to come...Dont stop...

Vincent; 8kept at it8

Dieter: Oh f... *came deep inside Vincent*

Vincent; 8cried out8

Dieter: *stroke Vincent's cock to let him come as well*

Vincent; 8cried out as he realised8

Dieter: Mmmhh *brought Vincent dwn for a kiss*

Vincent; 8kissed him back8

Dieter: Ich liebe dich, Vincent

Vincent; 8smiled and nuzzled him8

Takashi: *was at the sewing machine doing up a dress, bt didnt reli seemed into it*

Orion; Taka/

Takashi: *looks up* Huh? Doushita?

Orion; Are you ok?

Takashi: Hai, hai, daijobu ne. Shinpai surunda (dont worry) *so saying he made a wrong stitch* Ah! Kuso~ (dammit) *undid the stitch*

Orion; 8cocked a brow8

Takashi: *frowned at Orion* Nanda, Ori-chan?

Orion; Takashi what's wrong?

Takashi: Nandemonai yo (nothing's wrong), Ori-chan. I'm fine *bt was visibly upset*

Orion; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Takashi: *sighed* Amber-chan

Orion; 8nods nderstanding and holds him close8

Takashi: *didnt need to tell him tht Ricardo reminded him so much of himself n it was opening old wounds*

Orion; Want me to close the shop for a while/

Takashi: *nodded a bit n put away his stitchings*

Orion; 8heads out to th front and closes up the shop8

Takashi: *letting his tears flow freely, remained seated where he was*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *sobbed in his arms*

Orion; 8rubbed his back8

Takashi: I...I feel like the worst person in the world. I missed my chance at being a parent, n now I'm paying for it, ne...

Orion; Yo'll get the chance

Takashi: Wht if I cant? I'm a virus. Its not easy for viruses to get pregnant. I may nvr get the chance anymore...I...I...

Orion; 8placed his fingers on Takashi's lips8 Sssh no more

Takashi: *stopped rambling, bt still couldnt stop the tears frm falling*

Orion; 8kissed him gently8

Takashi: *kissed him bk*

Orion; 8strokd his face gently8

Takashi: I...I want my kodomo-chan bk...so much...

Orion; I know but we can't change the past

Takashi: *buried his face on Orion's chest*

Orion; 8soothed him8

Takashi: *calmed dwn a little in Orion's arms*

Orion; 8uzzled him8

Takashi: I...I'm OK now, Ori-chan *wiped his tears*

Orion; 8strokd his cheek8

Takashi: Aishiteru-ne, Ori-chan *smiled gently at him*

Orion; 8smiled back8

*there was a knock on their shop door*

Orion; 8looked out8

Ramon: *was outside, waving with a grin*

Takashi: Ra...Ramon-san! *wiped the last of his tears n answered the door* Ne, gomene, we're closed tho

Ramon: No worries. Just came ovr to drop u this

Orion; 8cocked a brow8

Takashi: Nani, nani? *sees him giving a card* Ehh? Ur hving a party?

Ramon: Yeah. Its my birthday nxt week. I was hoping u n ur mate would come, if tht's OK with u

Takashi: Ne, Ori-chan? Can we go?

Orion; 8looked at Ramon skeptical8

Ramon: *flashed him an innocent smile*

Orion; 8narrowed his eyes8

Takashi: Ori-chan~

Ramon: Its OK, Takashi. Think it ovr. U'll hv till nxt week anyways. I do hope u guys could come tho

Takashi: Hai, hai. Want me to make u something for ur tanjoubi (bday) if we cant make it?

Ramon: Its alright. No worries. Well, cya ard *saluted to both of them n left*

Orion; 8growled8

Takashi: Moh~! Ori-chan, why do u always hv to be so mean to Ramon-san? He's just being friendly n neighbourly

Orion; 8scofts8 Yeah right

Takashi: *frowned* Wht is ur problem with him anyways?

Orion; I know when someone's interested in someone

Takashi: Nani? *scoffed* Why would he be interested in me? I'm not a bijin (pretty boy)

Orion; I'm not sure but I know that look all too well

Takashi: *rolled his eyes* Dont be silly. U worry too much

Orion; 8snorts8

Takashi: *sighed with a grin n hugged him close* Aishiteru ne (I love you), Ori-chan

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: *nuzzled against him*

Orion; 8nuzzled him gently8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews