TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 6-5

Episode 5

*meanwhile it was Miracle's first day in his singing career, n was in the music hall showing his singing talent to the higher ups, who were Lexington's bosses*

8the group listened and understood how he got the nickname NightingGale8

Miracle: *looked at Alexis who was up there behind the hall giving his support n smiled*

Alexis; 8smiled with pride8

Miracle: *finished a last song tht was almost Sarah Brightman-ish in skill*

8the group clapped8

Miracle: *bowed*

Lexington: Bravo, bravo! Tht was wonderful! I knew I picked the perfect person!

8many of the others agreed8

Miracle: Thanks, tho I think I need a bit more work

Alexis; 8walked over8 You sound love

Lexington: Ah, I see u brought ur manager here *grins*

Miracle: *chuckles* He's more of my fiance actually *turns to him* Where's Polly?

Alexis; With Jules, he asked me this morning

Miracle: Oh, alright then. I hope he can handle her. Her appetite hasnt reli gone dwn much n I noticed Jules been a little out of shape lately

Alexis; Julius? Ha.

Miracle: *raised a brow at tht reaction*

Alexis; Julius is not one to get out of shape

Miracle: *grins* Oh u'd be surprised with wht may happen to someone

Lexington: *came up on the stage* Alright, Nightingale. The bosses hv given u the green light. We may start hving a recording session for a few singles to play out to the public n see how they like u

Alexis; 8smiled at his mate8

Miracle: Alright, sure. Wen will we start?

Lexington: Maybe later this evening. Will u be free?

Miracle: Pretty much. Can I bring my kid along?

Lexington: For u, I'd evn let u bring ur mother! *laughs*

Alexis; 8looked at his mate8 Are you sure love?

Miracle: Yeah, I'm sure. No worries. I'm not abt to neglect my children while I work. At least its not the speakeasy

Alexis; 8shutters8

Miracle: Well wht do u suggest?

Alexis; Maybe yo can try workng in shifts, sort your hours

Miracle: Hmm, I guess ur right. Then I guess we wont bring Polly then

Alexis; I'll look after her

Miracle: Sorry for making u go thru all tht trouble for me. I dont want to be a bad mother or anything

Alexis; You're not

Miracle: *leans in n kissed him deeply*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews