TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 6-7

Episode 7

Ozzie: *looking thru the newspaper, with Jared by his side*

Jared; 8curled up against him8

Ozzie: *smiled as he patted the baby's bottom, continuing to read his paper*

Jared; 8cooed softly8

Ozzie: *hears the rest of the kids return home frm school* Ah, sounds like ur brothers n sisters r home *carries Jared to meet them* Hey kids

Spryman: Hey, Momma~!

8Sakura and Rory set down their bags8

Ozzie: How was school?

Rory; Quite well

Kiaran: *had tht grin tht shows he wanted to tell*

Ozzie: *noticed tht look* U look mighty chipper there, Kia. Something u wanna tell me?

Sakura; 8growled at her brother8

Kiaran: *giggled* Nothing. Its btwn us

Ozzie: *raised a brow n chuckled* Alright. I'll respect ur privacy. *noticed* Hmm, I see frm the tint on ur cheeks u've had something good there, Paul

Spryman: *blushed harder* Huh? Wht? Me? Naw~! Nothing good~! Its same old, same old~!

Rory; Like every other day

Ozzie: Alright. Hmm, I wonder where ur Papa is

Thrax; 8soon walked in carrying a few bags8

Ozzie: Hey, love *went ovr to kiss him n help him carry his things*

Thrax; Thanks

Ozzie: Went grocery shopping?

Thrax; Yeah, need to get a few things

Ozzie: * helped him to put them in accordance to their plcs*

8the kids helped as well8

Spryman: *was still thinking abt the professor, a little distracted*

Thrax; Paul?

Spryman: *looked up* H-Huh?

Thrax; You ok?

Spryman: Um...Um...Yeah, I'm good *blushing*

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Twins: *recognized tht blush* Ooh~! Paul is in lurv~!

Spryman: *blushed harder* Sh-Shut up! I'm not!

Thrax; Someone caught your eye

Spryman: No, it isnt. I...I'm just feeling a bit feverish, is all

Ozzie: Oh, I knw someone who's pining for a person wen I see one. Spit it out, Paul. Who's the lucky guy?

Sakura; 8silently chuckled8

Spryman: Its...Its... *want to deny bt can see tht there's no hiding frm his parents n blushed* Its...Pendragon, m-my Literature professor

Thrax; Why am I not surprosed

Spryman: *looked up* Huh?

Thrax; He is quite a gentleman, only a few years older than you

Ozzie: U knw of this Pendragon guy, dear?

Thrax; I've met a few times

Spryman: W-Wen hv u met him, Pops?

Thrax; Just looking round the city, we ran into each a couple of times at the cafe just down the street from the school

Ozzie: Wow, I didnt knw u were making friends so well here, love

Thrax; Guess it's easier when I don't have to hide

Ozzie: *smiled n nuzzled him* R u making any friends at school, kids?

Kids; Yeah

*Kiaran & Ozzex talked abt the cool kids who were talented in computers, while the twins were gabbing abt a few girls n boys they met who were talented in performing arts*

8Sakura and Rory held back8

Hope: *also held bk*

Ozzie: *noticed* Wht's wrong? Didnt u guys make any friends?

Thrax; You forget Sakura and Rory have my personality

Ozzie: Ah, right. Well, I'm sure u'll make some more friends sooner or later *patted their heads*

Jamie: Hope has a boyfriend~!

Hope: *blushed n glared*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes8

Ozzie: Oh reli? Wht's his name?

Hope: .........Aragon

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: Oh, Aragon. I knw him!

Thrax; You do?

Ozzie: I met his mother while I was recovering frm the birth. He's a Black Death virus, right?

Hope: *nodded*

Ozzie: He came with his father to visit the mother who's recovering frm an appendix surgery n I was surprised to see a young boy like him so articulate. The mother introduce us briefly

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So he's ur first friend, eh?

Hope: *nods with a blush*

Rory; He's very nice

Junko: N such a gentleman~

Sakura; 8nods8 Nobel-hearted

Hope: *giggled in agreement*

Ozzie: Sounds like he could be descended frm the gargoyle family of the old times

Thrax; Possible

Ozzie: *finished putting everything* Alright, kids. U guys go take a bath. I'll prepare dinner soon

8the kids take off8

Ozzie: *got started on making dinner aftr putting Jared in the baby crib*

Jared; 8tilted his head8

Ozzie: *kissed his forehead n went abt to the kitchen*

Thrax; 8helped ozzy8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews