TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 5-12

Episode 12

Drix: *meanwhile had just got home frm his work at the lab frm the brain centre*

Leah; 8kissed him when he came in8

Drix: *kissed her bk* Hey, I got a surprise for u

Leah; Oh?

Drix: *showed off something tht looks like a phallus cable of sorts*

Leah; 8cocked a brow8

Drix: I've been thinking... *scratches his chin a little sheepishly* Since we've been together, we've...nvr reli had proper sex before n...well...I sorta designed this so tht I can...well, pls u rather than just give u hand jobs

Leah; 8flushed scarlet8

Drix: U...wanna give it a try...?

Leah; 8swallowed8

Drix: Just want u to understand first, our reproductive system is a little...lacking in the area. I'm a med, n meds like us r not born. We are created by humans, so to compensate it, I've sorta develop this *took the cable, then tapped the right side of his hip where his bubble jet is n revealed a small opening* I had to do a lil bit of modifications on myself too

Leah; 8blushed8

Drix: *stuck one end of the cable into tht opening, made a hissing sound n he immediately felt a rush*

Leah; 8licked her lips8

Drix: Mmmh... *feels himself connected to the cable* U can touch it if u want. Its connected to my nervous system, n I can feel ur touches

Leah; 8traced the thing slight with her fingers8

Drix: *hissed a little* Mmh, yeah, I felt tht...

Leah; 8wiped her mouth8

Drix: U...wanna suck it...? Its OK if u dont want to...

Leah; 8pushed a strand of hair from her face8

Drix: *brought the phallus cable close to her*

Leah; 8hesitated8

Drix: Its OK, I wont hurt u. Bt I wont force u if u dont want to

Leah; 8nods8 I've already put Sally to bed

Drix: *smirked* Then lets hv some fun *went to lock the door n brought Leah to the bed*

Leah; 8traced her finger over his wide chest8

Drix: *leans dwn to kiss her as his hand reached dwn to tease her nipples*

Leah; 8shuttered8

Drix: *guided her hand to touch the phallus cable against, wanting her to stroke him as he stroke her pussy*

Leah; 8smirked as she let her hands work8

Drix: *hissed n panted in pleasure as he matched her strokes on her pussy n clit, kissing dwn her neck*

Leah; 8moaned in pleasure8

Drix: *gently lay her in bed, continued his activity until his wife was wet enough*

Leah; 8gripped the sheets8

Drix: *once he made sure she was wet enough, he wet himself up with her juices* Brace urself, darling. I'm coming in. *gently pushed himself inside her*

Leah; 8arched her back8

Drix: *gasped at the feeling* Ooh, damn...So this is how it feels to hv sex... *looked dwn with concern at Leah* Am I hurting u, darling?

Leah; Nein mein love

Drix: OK, I'm gonna move now *started thrust slowly into her*

Leah; 8moaned softly8

Drix: *pants, feeling for the first time in his life actual sex as he thrusts in n out*

Leah; 8pants and groans8

Drix: *goes harder n deeper until he was hitting the G-spot*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: Mmh, u feel so good...I cant believe its so good... *continued thrusting*

Leah; 8shivered8

Drix: Mmh...Yes...I feel...feel a rush coming, darling...

Leah; So do I

Drix: Oh Frank...!! Mmh...I'm...I'm gonna...Aah...!! *came for the first time in his life, the phallus cable draining out his essence, n unlike the normal warm come, it was cold n exhilirating*

Leah; 8gasped out and shivered8

Drix: *thrusts some more to make Leah come along with him as he continued to empty himself in her*

Leah; 8cried out as she realised8

Drix: Mmmhh... *pants as he slowly pulled out n collapsed beside her* Oh Frank...Now I knw why u guys love doing this so much...Tht was...wow...

Leah; 8smirks8

Drix: *aftr calming dwn, reached dwn to take off the phallus cable, which came off with a hiss n pocketed it into a hidden compartment in his chest* Mmh...I think I'm starting to like this sex thing

Leah; 8chuckled lightly and kissed him8

Drix: *kissed her bk* I love u, my darling

Leah; Love you to

Drix: *dozed off with her in his arms*

Leah; 8drifted off as well8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews