TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 6-10

Episode 10

Ricardo: *was sitting near the verandah, looking at a distance*

Antonio; 8ame up behind him8

Ricardo: *looked up at him for a moment before he looked away*

Antonio; Rick?

Ricardo: I had a reli small prayer once wen I was a kid

Antonio; What was it?

Ricardo: Tht Hector would turn me into a bird so tht I could fly far, far away

Antonio; 8sat next to him8

Ricardo: We were poor bk then, before all this family problems happened n while my father was still alive. Sometimes we end up hving family fights, n tht's where I would hide in my room n cry n pray to Hector tht he would turn me into a bird so tht I could fly far, far away n nvr hv to deal with these problems again

Antonio; 8nuzzled him gently8

Ricardo: *leans against the verandah* Do u think...I could fly off this verandah? Fly off to where...where Anita is?

Antonio; 8shocked8 Ricardo don't

Ricardo: Maybe I can. Anita is waiting for me *leans further until he fell off the verandah*

Antonio; Ricardo!!

*someone leapt off his own verandah n caught Ricardo just in time before he hits the ground, then landed safely in the midst of a busy crowd*

Antonio; 8ran down8

Ricardo: *was crying n sobbing in the saviour's arms, whispering Anita's name*

Ramon: Man, tht was close. Now why would u do such a thing like tht?

Antonio; Rick 8ran up8

Ramon: *passed Ricardo to Antonio* Be careful there now. The verandah can be quite slippery this time of year

Ricardo: I'm sorry...Anita...I'm sorry... *sobs*

Antonio; 8held his mate close8

Ricardo: I'm sorry...I'm sorry... *sobs harder in Antonio's arms*

Ramon: *sighs* Lets go inside before we draw in a real big crowd

Antonio; 8carried his mate inside8

Ramon: It may not be my business to pry bt...why the sudden free fall?

Antonio; 8growled8

Ramon: *held his hands up in surrender* Alright, alright. I'll lay off. Just be careful, OK *walks bk home*

Antonio; 8lay his mate on the bed8

Ricardo: *sobs in his arms* I'm sorry...I...I just...I miss Anita so much...Evn tho we've buried it...I...I...

Antonio; 8holds him close8

Ricardo: *wails out loud, crying like his life depeneded on it, clinging onto Antonio tightly*

Antonio; 8soothed him8

Ricardo: *cried n cried until he couldnt cry anymore*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *KO-ed in his arms*

Antonio; 8tucked him into bed8

Twins: *were watching them n were crying quietly as well*

Antonio; 8scooped them up8

Twins: Mama... *cries*

Antonio; He'll be alright, don't worry

Twins: *sniffed*

Antonio; 8held them close8

Hecro: *was getting off the phone frm Morty's call*

Maximus; What's wrong?

Hecro: Naw, Morty is inviting us on a gathering the day aftr tomorrow, said something abt an important announcement

Maximus; 8arched a brow8

Hecro: *shrugs* No idea. He didnt say wht. We're just gonna hv to find out later

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: *massaged his T4 cell side, starting to ache a little*

Maximus; Hecro?

Hecro: *smiled* I'm OK

Maximus; If this keeps up, you're seeing Drix

Hecro: I'm fine. Dont be such a worried wart *frowned*

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: *nuzzled against him* I'm fine. Reli

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: *winced a little bt bear with it, putting up a strong front*

Maximus; 8kissed him8

Hecro: *kissed him bk* I love u

Maximus; Love you to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews