TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 2-3

Episode 3

Dieter: *was at the shop office staring at the journal one last time*

Vincent; 8was curled up on the couch8

Dieter: *sees him* Jou OK, mein liebe?

Vincent; 8looked up8

Dieter: *knelt before him* Jou look tired. Maybe ve zhould cloze zhop for a vhile? Since eets almost lunch hour

Vincen; Are you sure?

Dieter: *nods* Like I zaid, eets almost lunch hour. Ve zhould close for a vhile. Customerz r not reli rolling in anyvay *served the last customer before hanging the OUT FOR LUNCH sign at the door*

Vincent; 8sat up8

Dieter: *went to him n caress his cheek* I'm glad zat jour alright. Zat jou verent being taken by zee breederz. I dunno vat I'd do eef eet anyzing vere to happen to jou

Vincent; 8lay against him8

Dieter: *held him close* R jou alright, mein liebe? Jou zeem...mellow tozay

Vincent; Not really

Dieter: *looked worried* Eez...zomezing vrong, mein liebe?

Vincent; 8sighed, turing away8

Dieter: *takes his chin gently to make him face him* Pleaze, talk to me, mein liebe. Wht's bothering jou?

Vincent; How can you even stand to look at me after what happened?

Dieter: Vhy? Jou vere safe at home vith me. Jou verent taken by ze breeders. Vhy vouldnt I stand looking at jou?

Vincent; To think of what they would've done 8feels sick8

Dieter: *cupped his cheeks* Vince, I vould nvr zee jou any differently. Evn eef zey had done zomezing to jou, I vould nvr, evr look avay frm jou. Jou r mein mate, mein liebe zat I vould marry. I promise I vill love jou till ze end of time

Vincent; 8whispered8 Promise?

Dieter: Crozz my heart *smiled gently at him*

Vincent; 8kissed him gently8

Dieter: *kissed him bk*

Vincent; 8purred gently8

Dieter: *smirks n had his hand reaching dwn to tease Vincent's dick*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: *stroke him hard, took Vince's hand n guided him to his own cock, gesturing him to follow his pace*

Vincent; 8massaged Dieter's8

Dieter: *pants as he n Vince matched strokes*

Vincent; 8shivered8

Dieter: *kissed him deeply as he continues stroking him, he himself was abt to orgasm*

Vincent; 8moaned8

Dieter: *moaned as well as he finally came all ovr Vincent's hand*

Vincent; 8shook8

Dieter: *stroke to help Vincent finish off as well*

Vincent; 8cried out as he realised8

Dieter: *pants as he raised his hand to lick his come* Mmm, köstlich (delicious)

Vincent; 8blushed8

Dieter: *kissed his cheek before cleaning each other up* How abt zome real lunch, ja? Letz eat at Frank's Diner

Vincent; Just hope there's room

Dieter: keine Sorgen (no worries), I'm sure ve'll hv zome room *takes his hand n led him out thru the bkdoor of the shop to the bkdoor of the restaurant*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews