TOYLB: Darkness Behind Light-Season 1-10

Episode 10

*meanwhile Miracle was soaked in the tub, the water up to quite hot*

Alexis; 8miled to him8

Miracle: *looked up* Hey

Alexis; 8kissed him8 Enjoying yourself?

Miracle: Mmh...yeah, a little bit...more like trying to clean myself frm...u knw...

Alexis; 8nuzzles him gently8

Miracle: *flinched a little in reflex*

Alexis; 7pulled away8

Miracle: I...I'm sorry...I...I didnt mean...

Alexis; It's ok, if ya need time. . . .

Miracle: No! I... *took his hand n caressed it on his own cheek* I...just need to get used to it

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: C...Can we sleep in the nude tonight? We dont do anything bt touch, just sleep in the nude. I wanna feel ur skin against mine *leaned against his shoulder*

Alexis; 8nuzzles8 Of course

Miracle: *finished his bath n dried himself*

Alexis; 8waited in their room8

Miracle: *came in fully nude, then climbed onto the bed, nuzzled close to Alex's nude body*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: *leans close to kiss him gently*

Alexis; 8kissed him back8

Miracle: *dozed off in his arms, skin against skin*

Alexis; 8soon fallowed8

Takashi: *on the other hand was vomiting in the bathroom, mostly out of disgust of wht had happened to him just now*

Orion; 8came up behind him8

Takashi: *coughed n hacked, buried his head in the toilet bowl*

Orion; 8rested his hand on Takashi's shoulder8

Takashi: *gasped n backed away frm him, his eyes looking at him in horror, thinking he was being attacked*

Orion; Taka just take it easy

Takashi: *almost hyperventilate, bt wen he saw it was Orion, he calmed dwn a little* G...Go...Gomene...

Orion; Easy now, easy

Takashi: *calmed dwn some more, bt didnt want to hv Orion touch him still*

Orion; 8backed away8

Takashi: *went to the toilet bowl n puked a few more times before he slowly got up*

Orion; 8sighed and left him alone8

Takashi: *pants as he finished puking, n frm gut instincts, he knew something was wrong with him than just being disgusted*

Orion; 8lay on the living room couh8

Takashi: *went n took a long hot shower to wash himself thru n thru*

Orion; 8sighed8

Takashi: *scrubbed himself until he was almost bleeding before he felt clean enough n rinsed*

Orion; 8listened8

Takashi: *hissed as the water touched his skin where he scrubbed raw bt bear with it as he finished washing*

Orion; 8wish he knew what to do8

Takashi: *dried himself n came out, then got dressed in his sleeping yukata n made his way to bed*

Orion; 8lay back8

Takashi: *slept fitfully, hving night terrors of the incidents in the breeding cell*

Orion; 8felt his stiomach twist with each cry8

Takashi: *cries harder* Ya...Yada...Dameda...!! Ori-chan...Taskete (help), Ori-chan...! Taskete...!!

Orion; 8ran up to the room8

Takashi: *cried hard n was trashing n turning*

Orion; 8shook him gently8 Taka, Taka c'mon wake up

Takashi: Yada...! Yada!! *shot up, accidentally punching Orion in the face*

Orion; 8stumbled back, holding his jaw8

Takashi: *gasping n panting as he tried to get his mind bk, tears pouring like rain*

Orion; 8looked at him8

Takashi: *sees Orion n tries to control his tears* G...Go...Gomene...Ori-chan...

Orion; Easy Taka

Takashi: *nods bt still couldnt stop crying*

Orion; 8slowly approached8

Takashi: *saw him approaching, looked afraid bt didnt try to run this time*

Orion; 8reached out his hand8

Takashi: *shivered n took it gently*

Orion; 8carressed it gently8

Takashi: *looked dwn at the hand, then reached ovr n hugged him tight*

Orion; 8held him close8

Takashi: *sobbed n wailed*

Orion; 8rubbed his back8

Takashi: *sobs* I...I...I think...

Orion; 8looked at him8

Takashi: I...I think I'm pregnant...de...demo...kodomo-chan wa dareka (whose child is it)...wa...wakaranai (I dunno)...

Orion; 8placed his hand on Takashi's stomach8

Takashi: *shook his head* Y...Yada...We cant hv it...

Orion; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: I had this experience before...I maybe a virus, bt I'm like Julius oni-sama, if we do it enough many times there is a higher chance of conceiving...Tht's how I conceived Amber-chan bcoz I had multiple partners doing me...I...I dunno who this kodomo-chan belongs to...it...it may not be urs...

Orion; We'll see Taka

Takashi: W...Wht if its not urs? We can only find out if I'm fully advanced in pregnancy. W...Will u want me to abort? Or give the kodomo-chan away?

Orion; Taka i doesn't matter whether this child is mine or not, I will love and care for you both

Takashi: D...Demo...Demo...W...Wont u be angry...? It...It might came frm one of those...those oni (monster) who...who raped me...

Orion; My anger will only be to them not the child

Takashi: W...Wht if the kodomo-chan turned out to be bad...like the oto-san (father)?

Orion;That will never happen

Takashi: *bit his lips, fresh tears poured again as he buried his face on Orion's chest* Gomene...Gomenasai...

Orion; 8held him close and rubbed his back8

Takashi: *cried in his arms until he fell asleep*

Orion; 8tucked him in8

Hecro: *was unconscious the whole time since he was rescued frm the plc*

Maximus; 8tucked him into bed8

Kids: *watched their mother being tucked in, worried*

Maximus; 8sighed8

Kids: Mama?

Maximus; 8picked them up and held them close8

Kids: Mama? *wanting to knw how their mother was*

Maximus; Your mother's asleep at the minute

Kids: *whined*

Maximus; He's resting

Kids: *stopped fussing*

Maximus; He'll be alright

Kids: *nodded*

Maximus; 8nuzzles them8

Ricardo: *still catatonic, staring in space*

Antonio; 8stroked his cheek8

Ricardo: *evn tho catatonic, his body reacted as it flinched a little*

Antonio; 8bit his tongue8

*there was something on Ricardo tht needed to be examined*

Antonio; 8looked him over, being very gentle8

*there was something hidden underneath those clothes. In the rush n confusion, it went unnoticed, bt aftr things were calm, it was much more obvious*

Antonio; 8lifted his mate's shirt8

*there were a lot of cuts n wounds, bt most of them were cravings of words of insults like FREAK, WEIRDO, UNHOLY n IMPURE carved all ovr, n the light scar Ricardo had frm C-section was made worse*

Antonio; 8looked ill8

Ricardo: *tears fell frm his eyes evn tho he was still catatonic*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Ricardo: *slowly broke out of it n turned to face Antonio*

Antonio; 8softly8 Hey

Ricardo: *tears pour evn more as he buried his face onto Antonio's lap*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: They...They called me...called me a freak...They...said I wasnt supposed to conceive...wasnt supposed to hv children...Tht...Tht I was an abomination...They...They made me remember it...They...

Antonio; It's over now, you're safe

Ricardo: Bt...Bt my scars...I'll...I'll nvr be...

Antonio; 8soothed him8

Ricardo: I dont want these names on me...I dont want our babies to see this...

Antonio; Easy now

Ricardo: But I...

Antonio; 8placed his fingers on his mate's lips8

Ricardo: *kept quiet, bt looked bk at him wiht his eyes as if asking "Am I a freak?"*

Antonio; No never

Ricardo: *eyed at a carving on his forearm tht read MONSTER*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: *buried his face in his chest*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews