TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-8

Episode 8

Ozzie: *went to Drix's floor n knocked*

Leah; 8answered8

Ozzie: Hey, sorry to bother u. Is Drix available?

Leah; 8called Drix8

Ozzie: *sees Drix looking a little awkward* Hey, u alright?

Drix: Yeah, got a bit of drilling into me by the missus, bt its all good now

Leah; 8snorts8

Drix: Well, sorta. Wat's up?

Ozzie: *tells him the situation* ...So can u help him out?

Drix: Hmm, I think I got some stuff ovr here *opens his chest compartment* Here, feed him this sedative once a day, tht'll keep him calm to stomach evrything

Leah; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: Thanks, Drix. I owe u

Drix: No, I owe u *smiled*

Ozzie: *smiled n left*

Drix: *closed the door* Paul is hving vry bad morning sickness, n he cant stomach food

Leah; Odd

Drix: Well, evry pregnancy differs. I think maybe coz this is his first actual pregnancy, his body is trying to get used to it

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: *hugged her* I'm reli sorry. I reli didnt mean to keep u in the dark

Leah; 8pushed him off8

Drix: Darling, pls...

Leah; 8held her hand up, silencing him then headed to the master bedroom and locked the door8

Drix: *sweatdropped n sighed, made his way to the guestroom to sleep*

Sally: *was sleeping with her parents tonight n realized her daddy was not coming in* Mommy? Daddy where?

Leah; In the guestroom

Sally: Why?

Leah; I'm still angry with him

Sally: *pouts* Why?

Leah; He kept a secret from me and Ozzy

Sally: U will forgive Daddy right?

Leah; In time

Sally: Daddy wont sleep in guestroom forever right?

Leah; Ve'll see

Sally: *pouts* Mommy mean

Leah; Your father did a very bad thing

Sally: *pouts; she was more of a Daddy's girl* I wanna sleep with Daddy *gets off bed n totters out*

Leah; 8rolled her eyes in annyance8

Sally: *goes to the guestroom n crawls onto the bed, cuddling with Drix*

Drix: *was asleep, bt instinctively hugged Sally before dozing off*

Leah; 8checked on Harmon8

Harmon: *was sound asleep, sucking his thumb*

Leah; 8smiled softly before heading to bed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews