TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 5-2

Episode 2

Twins: *sees Pendragon approaching* Hi, Paul's boyfriend~! *giggled n left*

Pendragon; 8blushed and entered the house8

Ozzie: *sees him enter* Hey, Mordred, thank goodness ur here. He's still in his room

Pendragon; 8went up and knocked on the door8

Spryman: *sniffling, curled up in his bed* Go away

Pendragon; Paul, it's Mordred

Spryman: *breath hitched a bit, then hid under the covers n whimpered* Door's not locked

Pendragon; 8came in8

Spryman: *just peeked his head out a little* M...Mordred...? Wat r u doing here?

Pendragon; Paul what's wrong?

Spryman: *starts crying*

Pendragon; Paul please

Spryman: *bit his lip, lowers the blanket n lifted his shirt, showing him a small ball in his midsection, still sobbing* I'm...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...!!

Pendragon; 8held him close8

Spryman: I'm sorry...!! I should've gotten the condom like u asked...bt I didnt dare to sneak in to Pops' room...n I couldnt buy it anywhere else without ppl seeing me...Pulling out didnt work...I'm sorry...!! Waaaaa~~!!

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: *whispers* Wat do u hear?

Thrax; You'll support Paul no matter what?

Ozzie: Of course I will, he's our son

Thrax; 8sighed8 Knocked up

Ozzie: *gasped* Oh no...U think he'll be OK? I mean, his age is safe for pregnancy bt...is it reli OK? He'll get in trouble with the school board again n Mordred too

Thrax; 8tried to think8

Spryman: My parents will kill me... *sobs*

Ozzie: We better go in n show our support first *knock the door* Evrything OK in there?

Pendragon; 8looked at Paul8

Spryman: *nods hesitantly*

Pendragon; Everything's fine

Ozzie: *peeked in* Hey, sweetie. U OK? *sat on the bed* Evrything alright?

Spryman: *hugs Ozzie* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry, Momma...Waa~~

Pendragon; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: Its OK, its OK, Paul, shh...U wanna tell us wat happened?

Spryman: *nods n told them quietly*

Thrax; 8wasn't surprised8

Ozzie: Oh, sweetie, I thought u would be careful with this

Spryman: I knw, I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Pls...Pls dont make me abort this baby~ Pls, I dont want to lose another child again, pls~!

Thrax; We won't but Paul you should have asked

Spryman: I...I only just found out this morning. I woke up this morning n I wasn't wearing a shirt wen I was sleeping, so I saw myself in the mirror. I wanted to make sure n...n now... *started tearing up again*

Pendragon; 8held him close8

Ozzie: U should've asked either me or ur dad to give u protection. We'd gladly give it to u

Spryman: Sorry...I...I was scared...

Ozzie: R we reli tht creepy?

Spryman: U cant blame me. Ur a cop n...Pops a virus... *sniffled*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8 We're also your parents

Ozzie: *cuddled him close* Its OK, we'll support u all the way. Bt the nxt question is the schoolboard

Pendragon; 8gulped8

Spryman: Oh Hector...The schoolboard...We're in real deep shit...This is something I can't cover up

Thrax; 8tried to think8

Ozzie: We may be able to cover this up in the first few mths, bt wen he starts to show, ppl will knw

Spryman: Oh Mordred, wat r we gonna do?

Pendragon; We'll think of something

Spryman: *nods* Is Kiaran OK? Is his fever dwn?

Thrax; It is but he's still a bit warm

Spryman: OK...Well...can I stay home today? Pls?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Alright. Then can u watch ovr ur brother a while so tht we can work on our investigation a little?

Spryman: Sure. Mordred, I'll be fine. U need to go bk to work

Pendragon; I'm afraid so

Spryman: Its alright, I'll be fine. U can drop by for dinner if u want

Ozzie: Pls do. Its a good time to break it to the other kids too

Pendragon; Alright 8kissed Paul goodbye and left8

Spryman: *sniffles n wipes his tears* I'm sorry, Momma...Pops...I'm sorry...I reli didnt mean it

Thrax; We know Paul

Ozzie: Its OK, I promise we wont force u to abort this baby. Ur body is old n mature enough to carry it anyway. U just need to take care of urself now, OK?

Spryman: *nods* OK

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Spryman: *smiled as he wiped his tears* Is it OK if I call my friends to break teh news?

Thrax; Best if ya wait

Spryman: *nods* Then can I at least tell Miracle? He's family aftr all

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: We'll be on our way for our investigation. If ur hungry, there's leftovr frm breakfast, OK?

Spryman: *nods n waited for them to leave before dialing Miracle n Alexis' home*

Alexis; Hello?

Spryman: Hey, Uncle Alex. Is Miracle there?

Alexis; 8to Miracel8 It's Paul

Miracle: Oh, OK *passes Hippolyta to Alexis n took the phone* Hello? Hey, Paul, u alright? ...Uh-huh...Oh my, does Daddy n Pops knw? ...OK...OK, I'll come ovr for dinner tonight, then u can tell me more, alright? OK, cya tonight

Alexis; 8arched a brow8

Miracle: *hangs up* I'm gonna hv a family dinner with Daddy n Pops tonight. Something happened to Paul

Alexis; Is he alright?

Miracle: He's knocked up

Alexis; 8winced8

Miracle: Yeah, an accident somehow. Mordred took it rather well tho

Alexis; Luckily

Miracle: The schoolboard is gonna hv a field day wen they find out abt this

Alexis; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: *got dressed for the case* U sure u'll be OK at home to look aftr ur brother?

Spryman: I'll be fine, Momma. U go do ur job with Pops

Ozzie: Alright. Call my cell if u need anything

Thrax; We'll be back soon

Spryman: *nods n watched them leave*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews