TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-4



Episode 4
*meanwhile Miracle decided to go to the studios where Olivia's at to pay her a visit*

Alexis; 8was with him8

Olivia: *was at the piano, playing the tunes n writing dwn the song she wanted it to sound*

Alexis; 8cleared his throat8

Olivia: *looks up* Oh hey, guys! Wat brings u here?

Miracle: Just dropping by for a visit, since I just finished my photo session

Alexis; Didn't drag on as long as we thought

Olivia: Cool. Wat;s the photo session abt?

Miracle: Ah, the usual, for the local fashion magazine. Poor Alex had to watch bt cant touch. My clothes were quite... 'exciting' *grins*

Alexis; 8blushed8

Olivia: *chuckles* I bet

Miracle: Watcha doing?

Olivia: Composing some new songs

Alexis; 8leaned against the wall8

Miracle: *sat beside her* Need a little help?

Olivia: I'm good. I'm almost done neways

Alexis; 8looked round8

*Olivia's wallet was left lying on the side table, n a picture was sticking out frm the card holder*

Miracle; *noticed it n kept her occupied while he nodded for Alexis to chk it out*

Alexis; 8snuck over and checked it out8

*the picture was indeed Thrax n Oz, during Oz hiding out frm the feds wen he was pregnant with the triplets, looking at Thrax grudgingly thru the window as Thrax was peeking in thru the fire escape*

Alexis; 8bit his lip then nodded to his mate8

Miracle: *nods* So, Olivia. U said u grew up in an orphanage. Wat do u remember most abt ur real parents, anyway?

Olivia; *twitched a little* Why do u ask?

Alexis; 8took his place back at the wall8

Miracle: Just curious. Dont u hv like, say, a memento? Maybe some clue as to who ur real parents r?

Olivia: Well...I hv a photo, bt...Its for my eyes only, so sorry I cant show it to u

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: Fair enough. U evr thought seriously into looking for them, or finding out if they're still alive?

Alexis; 8cocked an ear8

Olivia: *hesitated* They abandoned me. There's nothing more for me to find out. N Frank's dead, so they might as well be dead too. I dont dwell in the past *clenched her fist a little*

Alexis; ~Lies~

Miracle: U dont reli mean tht, do u? I mean, surely u...

Olivia: Look, they dumped me n left me for dead! Why should I care if they're alive or not? I dont give a fuck, OK? They abandoned me! An accidental child tht shouldnt hv existed, n they threw me away! End of story! Wat's the point of all this questioning?! Wat the fuck do u want?!

Alexis; 8made a telephathic call to Thrax and got the whole story8

Miracle: Woah, easy, easy. I didnt mean to pry. Look, I'll make it up to u. How's abt u come ovr to my folks' plc for dinner? Maybe tomorrow night or something? My sibs would love to see u. They're quite ur fans as well, especially my youngest brother Jared. He listens to all ur songs

Alexis; 8arched a brow8

Miracle: *secretly winked at him*

Olivia: *hesitated a little at first* Umm...well...OK, I guess dinner would be fine...

Alwxis; 8nods8

Miracle: Alright, so wen ur free?

Olivia: My schedule's clear for nxt week

Miracle: Good, nxt week it is. My plc, alright?

Olivia: *smiled a little* Yeah

Alexis; Guess we'll see ya round then

Olivia: Yeah, cya

Miracle: *waved goodbye n left* Wow, tht was intense

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: It seems like she's holding a grudge on Daddy n Pops

alexis; Called Thrax telepathically and he gave me the whole story

Miracle: Oh? Wat did he say? Wat's the story abt?

Alexis; 8told him what Thrax explained to him8

Miracle: Oh Hector...Tht's terrible...

Alexis; 8nods

Miracle: Bt...Bt tht has to mean Drix knew abt this all along! Why did he hide it frm us?

Alexis; Chew him out later songbird

Miracle: *nods* Yeah, we definitely need to knw why he did this

Alexis; Leah's gonna be pissed

Miracle: I shudder to imagine

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: Should we confront him now, or later?

Alexis; Best strike when the iron's hot

Miracle: *nods* I think we should go visit Daddy for the moment

Alexis; 8nods8 If he's up for it

Miracle: It'll be just a short visit

Alexis; Alright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews