TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-6

Episode 6

*later tht night, Drix came with the family*

Drix: Hey guys. Wat's for dinner?

Sally: *was riding his shoulder while making faces to her little brother*

Harmon; 8giggled8

Miracle: Daddy's not in a good shape to cook, so I hope u guys like Chinese

Leah; That'll be vine

*evryone sat at the table once the food is set*

Leah; 8fed Harmon8

*the group ate n talked casually before Miracle waited for the opportune moment*

Miracle: Say, thanks for the DNA search, u helped us out a lot

Drix: It was no big. Who knew, huh?

Leah; 8arched a brow8

Drix: Does...Does he knw? *gestures to Oz*

Ozzie: Yes, I knw it. I knw Olivia is my daughter. Wat I dont knw is why did u hide it frm me?

Leah; 8choked on her drink8

Drix: Wa...I...I dunno wat ur talking abt, Oz...I didnt knw tht...

Thrax; Don't play dumb with us pill 8snarled8

Drix: I...I...

Ozzie: *glares at him*

Drix: *a long pause later, sighed* Yes, yes, I knew all along. N wen Miracle gave me Olivia's DNA n the results were positive, I knew history has come bk to haunt me

Leah; Drix?

Drix: *sighed again* Wen u came bk into Frank with the hypothalamus, both the Chief n I saw wat Thrax did to u. At the time, Thrax was evil. N I knw u had feelings for Oz at the time, darling. I couldnt bear to let u knw tht he is carrying a virus' spawn. U would've reacted just the same as evryone would if they found out

Leah; Hardly

Ozzie: Drix is right. U reacted negatively wen u saw me with Thrax in the subconscious, remember?

Drix: Yes, n tht time Thrax was evil n took u hostage. Would u hv reacted any positively wen we let u see wat we saw?

Leah; 8narrowed her eyes8

Drix: I was on ur side, Oz, believe me. I evn offered to take u in n hide u in my home, bt the Chief was adamant. He didnt want to taint the PD by allowing the hero of Frank to carry a spawn of the virus who tried to kill the city. I fought for u, I reli did

Ozzie: *remembers the image of Drix fighting with Chief n him trying to stop the Federals frm taking him away convinced him a little* U should've tried harder...

Leah; Least vith the trio we tried

Drix: I knw, I'm sorry, Oz. I reli did try. I evn made appeal aftr appeal, bt they rejected me, n threaten to arrest me n kick me out if I carried on. I couldnt afford to be kicked out, not wen u needed me the most. I knw it hurt u reli bad, it hurts me so bad too wen u woke up as if none of the gestation period evr happened

Thrax; And now our eldest daughter despises us

Drix: *hung his head*

Miracle: I invited her ovr for dinner nxt week so tht she can come n see the family. We'll see how she reli feels for u guys

Leah; Vink that'll vork?

Miracle: Its worth a shot

Sally: *was oblivious at wat the adults were talking abt, hving fun cracking open all the fortune cookies*

Harmon; 8lay against his mother8

Sally: *trying to learn to read the words on the fortune in the cookies*

Thrax; 8smiled at little and helped her8

Ozzie: *cleared the table*

Drix: *helped him out* Oz, I'm sorry. Reli I'm sorry

Ozzie: *sighed* Its alright. Its the past, I dont care abt tht now. I knw u tried ur best. Now I just want to see Olivia n get her to accept me

Thrax; You mean us

Ozzie: Yes, us. Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews