TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 4-7

Episode 7

Ozzie: *cleaned up the remaining dishes n washed them*

Thrax; 8soon came down8

Ozzie: How's Kiaran now?

Thrax; Fast asleep

Ozzie: Tht's good *hears a knock on the door* Help me get tht, pls? My hands r a little occupied

Thrax; 8looked through the peephole8

*it was a young nerdy looking boy-cell*

Thrax; 8opened the door slight8 Yes?

Boy: Umm..is this the PI dept?

Thrax; I'm afraid we're closed for the day

Boy: Bt...Bt...Bt I need ur help. Its urgent. N its not the weekend, u cant fool me

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *approaches the door n fully opens it* Why do u need our help for, young man?

Boy: M-M-My boyfriend's missing. I need u to find him...

Ozzie: *blinked* Boyfriend? My dear boy, ur only 6, 7 at the most

Boy: *pouts*

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: Alright, come in n tell me wat exactly is going on. Thrax, get him something to drink

Boy: *walks in timidly n was seated on the office chair*

Thrax; 8brought in some water8

Boy: *takes the water n nodded a thanks*

Ozzie: Now why dont u start frm the beginning, young man?

Thrax; 8sat down8

Boy: My name is Kenan, n...I suffer frm a medical condition which halts n stunts my growth. I'm actually 16 yrs old

Ozzie: 16? Ur kidding, right??

Kenan: *shook his head* My medical condition halted my growth wen I was 7, n I've been this way evr since. I could nvr be taken seriously n wen I'm caught doing adult things, they think I faked my ID until I actually showed them my medical report, n evn then they still wouldnt give a hoot abt me, telling me I should just hole up at home n stop creating misunderstandings n inconvenience to evryone else... *smiled a little* ...until I met Hitch

Thrax; 8had heard of this condition8 Hitch?

Kenan: My boyfriend. We met wen I was being bullied by a bunch of kids in school. He rescued me, n aftr being friends for a yr, we've been dating since last yr. Tho Hitch almost got into trouble with the law for being a "pedo", bt my doctors n parents had set the record straight

Thrax; And I thought the cells here were smart

Kenan: U get a few bad eggs in btwn. No surprise there. Bt now Hitch has gone missing, n I'm scared

Ozzie: Hv u tried calling his family n friends?

Kenan: His friends r vry few, most of them ditching him evr since we started dating, n they all said they havent seen him. N his parents r the ones who asked me to try u guys since their friend had ur contacts. Ur the ones who solved the sealed room murder case with the cops 3 mths ago, right?

Thrax; 8tried to remember8

Ozzie: Oh yeah, the one happened to Eduardo's distant cousin, remember?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So now here u r

Kenan: *nods*

Ozzie: Any details of ur boyfriend?

Kenan: *gives them a picture*

Thrax; 8looked at it8

*it was a picture of a virus who seemed to be descended frm the Cholera disease, sharp green eyes n brownish skin*

Thrax; 8nods8 We'll find him8

Kenan: *nods* Thanks, I reli appreciate it. Here *gave him his number* Call me if there's any progress*

Thrax; We will 8took it

Kenan: *nods n left the office*

Ozzie: *walked him out*

Thrax; 8went to check on Kai8

Kiaran: *was sleeping soundly, sucking his thumb*

Thrax; 8stroked his dreads8

Kiaran: *whimpered a little, shifted n continued sleeping*

Thrax; 8smiled softly before leaving him8

Ozzie: Well, its been a while since we're assigned a missing's person's case

Thrax; Quite

Ozzie: Lets run a little bkgrd chk on this Hitch buddy first. Maybe our computer access with the police database can help us out

Thrax; 8looked it up8

*data showed tht Hitch was just like any other regulars teens, no priors, average all-rounder, nvr reli got in trouble with the law other than minor ones tht got him off with warnings*

Thrax; Why kidnap him?

Ozzie: *tapped his chin* Hmm, no idea...Let's chk his regular plcs, where he often goes n watnot

Thrax; Right

Ozzie: Since we cant leave Kia alone at home, we better make a phone call to the folks instead

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *went to the phone n dialed the number of Hitch's home* ...Hello? Yes, I'm calling frm the PI agency, I got frm ur son's boyfriend tht u were looking for...Yes, tht's right, Kenan...Uh-huh...

Thrax; 8cocked an ear8

Ozzie: Yes, I'd like to ask if there would be any regular plcs ur son might often frequent? *held his hand out to Thrax for a pen n paper*

Thrax; 8handed them8

Ozzie: *wrote as he continued talking* OK...Uh-huh...OK, yeah...Anywhere else?....Uh-huh, yes, alright, got it. I'll keep in touch, n tell Kenan n his family to not worry, we'll take care of it. Alright, thank u, bye *hangs up*

Thrax; 8looked at the notebook8

Ozzie: Well, there's the usual suspects: the park where he would walk his dog evry evening, the library where he n Kenan often go to do homework, the arcades, the weekend movie theatre n Kenan's home

Thrax; we may have to start tomorrow

Ozzie: Yeah, bt we hv to make sure tht Kia is better tomorrow first

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews