TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-3

Episode 3

Spryman: *came home early frm his morning sickness to see the puke mess on the floor* Momma? Pops?

Thrax; Up here

Spryman: *went up to find them* Wat is tht mess dwnstairs? Did one of u puke?

Thrax; Ozzy

Spryman: Oh...Is...Momma OK?

Thrax; He'll be fine

Spryman: Should I clean up the mess dwnstairs?

Thrax; Please

Spryman: *nods n went dwn to clean the mess up, tho he was still feeling a little under the weather frm his morning sickness*

Thrax; 8stroked ozzy's hair8

Spryman: *finished cleaning bt ended up puking in the sink frm his morning sickness*

Thrax; 8went down8 Paul?

Spryman: *coughed out his last bile* I'm OK *cough cough* Just the usual morning sickness...

Thrax; need anything?

Spryman: I'm fine...well, maybe something to ease the nausea. Sorry I had to cut class. I couldnt concentrate without hving to vomit evry 10 mins, n Mordred gave me the pass to go home early. He said he'll send the other kids home aftr school

Thrax; 8got him some soy crackers8

Spryman: *takes them n nibbled at them* So, wat is it tht got Momma so sick? He's not pregnant too, is he?

Thrax; No he isn't

Spryman: Then wat is it?

Thrax; He just unwell at the minute

Spryman: *nods, tho not too convinced* I'm gonna lie dwn. This morning sickness is killing me

Thrax; You need your rest

Spryman: *nods n made his way to his room*

Thrax; 8went to check on ozzy8

Ozzie: *was still asleep, tho occasionally tossing n turnign*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews