TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 5-4

Episode 4

*the duo followed Hitch dwn to an old abandoned warehouse*

Thrax; 8helped Ozzy scale the wall8

Ozzie: *entered frm the ground entrance, following him quietly*

Thrax; 8kept them hid8

Ozzie: *slowly made his way, following Hitch's tracks, somehow seeing him entering a basement*

Thrax; 8looked round8

Ozzie: *sees Hitch lowering his hoodie to reveal tht he was brutally scarred n wounded*

Thrax; 8winced8

Ozzie: *approached him slowly* Hitch? Hitch, I'm PI Osmosis Jones...

Hitch: *shocked n backed away, brandishing a metal pole* Step bk! Step bk! Get away frm me!

Ozzie: Take it easy, I dont want to hurt u...

Thrax; 8grabbed him from behide8

Hitch: Aggh!! Let go of me!

Ozzie: Thrax, no, dont hurt him. His wounds look serious.

Thrax; It's only until we get answers

Hitch: Just lemme go! It hurts! I'll talk

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *nods*

Thrax; 8realised him8

Ozzie: Wat r u doing here, Hitch? Kenan is worried sick abt u. He sent us to find u

Hitch: He wont love me anymore, not with wat I've gotten myself into

Thrax; And that would be?

Hitch: I...I wanted to marry Kenan. U...U see...I kinda...had an "accident" with him

Ozzie: "Accident"? U mean u knocked him up?

Hitch: *blushed n nodded* I knw wat ur thinking. Its impossible since his growth is stunted. His disorder is limited to his external physique. Internally he's just as mature as anyone. So...yeah...we didnt knw tht till we went to see a doctor secretly

Thrax; And that's bad why?

Hitch: Its bad bcoz...well, while Kenan's parents accepts me as their son's boyfriend, they were quite nitpicky abt me being not so rich. Kenan's family is a distant rich relative to the Avalons, so I've got an expectation to meet

Ozzie: N ur thinking if they find out u knocked up their son, they wont be too forgiving

Hitch: *nods*

Thrax; Pathetic

Ozzie: Bt why run? Why hide like this? U knw ur just leaving Kenan all alone n his parents will find out anyway

Hitch: I was being stupid. I thought if I can get a quick buck n earn it rich, I'll impress his parents n convince them to let us marry, so...I...dabble in a bit of...unsavoury dealings

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: Tht's how u got ur scars?

Hitch: Yeah, a deal went south n I ended up being the fall guy, n I'm more or less running frm the feds

Ozzie: Ur wounds r terrible, if u dont get treated, u will get infected

Thrax; 8nods8

Hitch: Bt...Bt I'm on the run. They hv me as scapegoat. The feds will catch me if...

Ozzie: We'll handle the feds. Right now u hv to get medical attention

Hitch: Bt...Bt I cant...Agghh... *fainted*

Thrax; 8caught him8

Ozzie: We better hurry n take him to the hospital

Thrax; 8nods and they both headed out8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews