TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-5

Episode 5

*the duo made their way bk to the condo n to Oz's floor*

Miracle: *rang the doorbell*

Thhrax; 8opened the door8

Miracle: Hey, Pops. Came here to chk on Daddy

Thrax; 8let them in8

Ozzie: *was lying on his side in bed, awake bt not getting up*

Miracle: How's Daddy?

Thrax; Not well

Miracle: The memories must be a huge shock to him

Thrax; They were

Miracle: Can I see him?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *goes to the room* Daddy...?

Ozzie: *doesnt reply*

Miracle: Daddy, I'm coming in *enters the room*

Alexis; 8kept by the door8

Miracle: *sat dwn on the bed beside Oz* Daddy...I...I knw wat happened...n...I think...I think Olivia is our sister

Ozzie: *turns to him* Olivia...? The...The girl u showed me a picture on ur phone tht day...?

Miracle: *nods*

Alexis; 8listened8

Ozzie: Does...Does she remember me, or ur father?

Miracle: Alexis said she had kept a photo of u, bt it seems tht she kept some anger inside her. She thinks u abandoned her

Thrax; 8snarled8

Miracle: Wat r u upset for, Pops? She didnt knw the truth, its only natural she thinks tht way

Ozzie: I knw...bt...I...I cant help feeling guilty ovr this...Oh Frank... *buries his face in his hands*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Miracle: *hugs Oz* Its OK, pls dont cry...

Ozzie: *sobs*

Thrax; 8sat on the bed8

Miracle: Its not ur fault. If anyone needs to explain themselves properly, its Drix

Thrax; He's right

Ozzie: Drix...? Yes...Drix...I remember. He n the Chief knws abt this...Bt...bt its not his fault. He tried to stop the Chief frm... *winced at the memory*

Thrax; Easy Ozzy

Miracle: We're gonna hv to hv a long talk with him. Shall we call him ovr tonight?

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *nods* I wanna knw frm him

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: I'll call him ovr *dialed Drix's office*

Securatry; Hello?

Miracle: Can I speak to Dr Drixenol pls?

Sercutary; I'll put you though 8there was a musical tone8

Miracle: *waits, then got the call* Hello? Hey, Drix. Yeah, I got word frm Alex. Listen, can we talk? Yeah, its...important. Why dont u n ur family come ovr to dinner? Yeah...sure...OK, cya then

Thrax; Leah as well?

Miracle: *hangs up* She has to knw too. She was there, n she was lied to

Thrax; This won't end well

Miracle: Then wat do u suggest? Keep her in the dark?

Thrax; 8shakes his head8

Miracle: Then its settled then

Ozzie: *felt a little uneasy*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews