TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 5-6

Episode 6

*the duo soon went home*

Ozzie: *went to chk on Kiaran, who seemed to be playing video games with Spryman* I see u feel better, Kia

Kiaran: Yeah, Paul made me eat meds, n I'm cool now

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Tht's good. Come, Paul, help me prepare dinner

Spryman: Yes, Momma *paused the game n helped out in the kitchen*

Thrax; 8helped as well8

*the other kids came home*

Ozzex: *sniffed* Mmm~! Dinner smells good~!

Twins: Kia! U look better! *goes to hug him*

Rory; How ya feelin'?

Kia: Better, not feverish anymore, bt appetite still not too good

Sakura; It'll clear

*15 mins later, doorbell rang*

Jared: *went to get it n saw it was Pendragon, then made short sounds to announce Pendragon's arrival while reaching up for him*

Pendragon; 8scooped him up and headed in8

Ozzie: Ah, welcome, Mordred. Dinner's almost ready

Spryman: *went to him n kissed him* Hey, how's ur day?

Pendragon; Rattled

Spryman: Students giving u trouble today? Has Eli n Anna buggered u abt me?

Pendragon; They only asked where ya where

Spryman: OK, hv a seat. Dinner's almost ready

Pendragon; 8sat down8

Ozzie: *set up the table n put the food*

Spryman: *helped out*

Thrax; 8helped as well8

*doorbell rang again*

Twins: We'll get it *opens the door n sees Miracle* Miracle~! *reaches up to him*

Miracle: Hey girls *carried them*

Thrax; 8looked over8 Hey Miracle

Miracle: Hey, Pops. Hey, Daddy

Ozzie: Hey, sweetie. Where's Polly?

Miracle: She's with Alex. Its private family time for us Jones-Roja

Thrax; 88nods8

Miracle: *sees Pendragon n nodded curtly at him* Hey there

Pendragon; Good day Miracle

Miracle: *sees the table set* Hmm, food looks good*

Thrax; Thanks

Ozzie: Shall we?

*evryone settled dwn to eat*

Pendragon; 8took a bite8 This is delocious

Ozzie: *smiled* Thanks. I've been trying to perfect my cooking to rival my husband *chuckles*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Spryman: *turned to Pendragon with a "Should I say it?" look*

Pendragon; 8massage his hand8

Spryman: *takes a deep breath* Guys, I've got something to tell u *addresses to his siblings*

8they all looked over8

Spryman: I'm...I'm pregnant

*most of the kids gasped in shock*

8Sakura and Rory exchanged knowing looks8

Kiaran: Woah! Ur knocked up?

Ozzex: How did tht happen?

Spryman: *cringed a little, looking dwn guiltily*

Thrax; 8stood up and went over to his son8

Spryman: *shrank a little, was worried tht Thrax was mad at him again*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Sakura; It was bound to happen

Jared: *signed* So wat r u gonna do? School n all

Spryman: We'll get by, bt wen I start showing...I dunno...

Hope; We'll help you in any way

Spryman: U...U guys wont think less of me?

Kiaran: We're shocked, yes, bt we'd nvr look dwn on u

Ozzex: Yup, ur our brother. We love u

Sakura; Nothing changes Paul

Spryman: *cries with joy n relief*

Pendragon; 8held him8

Ozzie: *rubs his bk* There, there, evrything will be alright. We'll be there for u

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: *hugs Pendragon tight, relieved to get evrything off his chest*

Pendragon; 8stroked his hair8

Miracle: Well, I guess I hv ot look forward ot being an uncle *chuckles*

Spryman: *blushed*

Sakura; 8patted his hand in comfort8

Spryman: *smiled n hugged all his siblings*

8they nuzzled him8

Spryman: Thank u guys...Thank u...

Thrax; 8smiled8

Spryman: *kissed them all gratefully on the cheeks*

Twins: *giggled*

Sakura; 8smiled8

Jared: *giggled n kissed him bk*

Miracle: *chuckles* Well, I suppose tht's settled, there's only one other thing to settle

Ozzie: Wat is tht?

Miracle: Mordred's parents. They should knw abt this

Pendragon; 8gulped8

Spryman: *looks up at him*

Ozzie: Dont tell me u hv yet to let ur parents knw of ur relationship evn?

Pendragon; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: They dont evn knw u guys r dating, do they?

Spryman: M...Mordred...? U...U nvr told them abt me?

Pendragon; They know of my relationship but this'll be too much

Spryman: Oh no, now they'll reli gonna kill me... *shivered in fear*

Pendragon; It'll be me they harm

Spryman: I wont let them hurt u! I wont! We'll elope if we hv to

Ozzie: Now lets not be brash

Thrax; Easy Paul

Miracle: There has to be a way ard it. In the end u still hv to come clean with them

Pendragon; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: How abt we accompany the both of u? Me n Thrax. We'll smooth things ovr a little

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: OK, wen will ur folks be free?

Pendragon; Next week

Ozzie: Good, then we'll meet up with them nxt week then

Spryman: *looks a little pale n nervous all of a sudden*

Pendragon; 8stroked his face8

Ozzie: Dont worry, sweetie. We'll bk u up. They wont lay a finger on either of u. Ur family now, Mordred, tht means we'll cover u too

Sakura; Here here

Spryman: *smiled* Thanks, Momma

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews