TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 5-8

Episode 8

*the rest of the night was peaceful n evryone settled into bed, including Pendragon*

Jared: *couldnt sleep n climbed out of bed to peek into Spryman's room*

Pendragon; 8was snoozing on the mattress8

Jared: *climbed onto Spryman's bed n chked Spryman's belly, watching with fascination at the ball in his middle*

Pendragon; 8twitched in his sleep8

Jared: *leans in to listen to Spryman's belly*

8there was asmall flutter8

Jared: *giggled a little, then got off the bed to go to the kitchen to get a drink*

Thrax; 8went to see who was up8

Jared: *reached for the orange juice n drank it straight frm the box*

Thrax; Jared?

Jared: *turned ard to see Thrax n made a toothy grin*

Thrax; Please use a glass

Jared: *pouts n shakes his head*

Thrax; Jared

Jared: *pouts n wanted to get a glass bt couldnt reach*

Thrax; 8got one8

Jared: *took it n nodded a thanks before pouring it*

Thrax; 8nods8

Jared: *aftr pouring, he wanted to put it in the fridge, bt it was a bother to go there, n somehow he managed to open the fridge n plc the box of orange juice into the fridge with his mind*

Thrax; 8stared in shock8

Jared: *realized he was doing it in front of his father n panicked, making incoherent sign languages*

Thrax; 8picked him up8

Jared: *signs* Pls dont let anyone knw. I dont want them to see me as a freak

Thrax; You're not a freak

Jared: *signed* Normal ppl shouldnt be able to do this. I'm already a mute, now I'm a mutant or something! *starts tearing up*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Jared: *sobs hard, terrified of his own powers*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back9

Jared: *signed* Pls dont tell Mommy. Pls dont tell anyone

Thrax; You'll have to tell them at some point

Jared: *signed* Ur...Ur not curious as to since wen I knew...abt this power?

Thrax; A bit

Jared: *signed* I was...at school. I just finished class n was waiting for Paul to fetch me wen I bumped into some bullies frm normal class. They were calling me names, n Paul wasnt ard yet. Wen they started hitting me, all I could think of was wanting them to go away. Then my mind just...told me to push them away n they were up against the wall n was out cold...I was so scared...I didnt wait for Paul, I just made a dash to the other sibs' special gifted class n waited there. Paul was worried, bt I couldnt tell him wat I did. I tried it again wen I was home in the bathroom, n I levitated my toothbrush...n the rest...is history

Thrax; 8held him8

Jared: *sobbed quietly on his shoulder*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Jared: *finally fell asleep frm all the crying*

Thrax; 8carried him to bed8

Jared: *snoozed*

Ozzie: *got up wen he realized Thrax was not in bed* Thrax? Baby, evrything OK?

Thrax; Everything's fine

Ozzie: Is something wrong with Jared?

Thrax; He was just getting a drink8

Ozzie: *nods* Oh OK *yawns* Come bk to bed soon, its cold without u

Thrax; 8fallowed him8

Ozzie: *curled in the covers, purring for him*

Thrax; 8lay beside him8

Ozzie: *kissed n nuzzled against him, falling bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews