TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 6-1


Episode 1

Drix: *dialed Alexis' number, since Miracle's number was busy*

Alexis; Hello/

Drix: Hey, Alex. I'm calling abt the results of the DNA. Wanna drop by or should I just tell u on the phone?

Alexis; Go ahead pill

Drix: Well, the results r conclusive. No doubt abt it. Olivia is Miracle's sister. They both share the same DNA strands, n she also share the same strand with Thrax, so she's definitely Oz n Thrax's daughter

Alexis; Thought as much

Drix: Well, now tht's outta the way, wat r u gonna do? Confront her? Question her?

Alexis; We'll see

Drix: Lemme knw if u need any help

Alexis; Thanks man

Drix: Anytime *hangs up*

Miracle: *finished his photo session* Wat's up, baby?

Alexis; That was Drix

Miracle: Oh? Wat abt? Is it the results?

Alexis; 8nods8 It's offical

Miracle: So Olivia is reli my sister?

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: Awesome! I better tell Pops *called Thrax's cell*

Thrax; Hello?

Miracle: Hey, Pops. U alone?

Thrax; I am

Miracle: I sent Drix a DNA sample of Olivia. Its official. She's ur flesh n blood

Thrax; 8sighed8

Miracle: R u reli sure the triplets were ur first? Try thinking bk. Wen was it tht u could've possibly knocked Daddy up the first time ard

Thrax; 8tried hard to think8

Miracle: Could u hv knocked him up during ur first sex? Wen was ur first intercourse bk in Frank?

Thrax; 8suddenly realised8 Oh Frank

Miracle: Wat? Wat is it, Pops? U remember?

Thrax; Yes, when Ozzy first met before he knew who and what I was

Miracle: Well, tht's gotta be it. Bt...Wouldnt Daddy knw tht he was pregnant? He would've remembered

Thrax; Not unless his mind was wiped

Miracle: Hmm, quite possible. Do u think I should confront Olivia abt this? I hv a feeling she knws more than she let on

Thrax; Don't barge in

Miracle: OK, bt she has to come out somehow

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *sigh* Well, maybe u should try tapping into Daddy's mind or something, see if u can get anything frm him tht he might remember a little

Thrax; I'll try

Miracle: Alright, bt dont barge in either, in case it could be traumatic. I think its time for him to knw of Olivia's true nature too

Thrax; Right

Miracle: Well, good luck, Pops. Cya wen I cya

Thrax; C'ya my boy 8hangs up8

Miracle: *hangs up* Well, its up to Pops now

Alexis; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews