TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 4-10

Episode 10

*the duo made their way to Drix's lab, where they had to approach a receptionist first*

Receptionist: Yes, may I help u?

Alexis; Is Drix in?

Receptionist: *looks up frm her PC n saw tht it was Miracle n Alexis* Oh! Oh my, its...its...its u, Nightingale!

Miracle: *chuckles* Yes, its me. So is Drix in?

Receptionist: Yes, yes, he is, lemme see if he's available *presses intercom excitedly* Mr Drixenol, u wouldnt believe who's here to see u! Its Nightingale!

Alexis; 8groaned8

Drix: Oh, OK, let them in

Receptionist: S-Step right in, Mr Nightingale

Miracle: Thanks *gave her an award-winning smile n went in with Alexis*

Alexis; 8shot a rude glare8

Miracle: Oh, stop tht, Alex. She's just a fan

Alexis; 8snorts8

Miracle: *enters the lab room* Hey, Drix

Drix: Stand bk~! *glomped them dwn to the ground before a huge smoky explosion happened*

BAKOOOOOMM!!!

Miracle: Wtf just happened??

Drix: *coughed hard at the smoke*

Alexis; 8choked8 Dammit Drix

Drix: Sorry, was trying to experiment on some materials to make fireworks more interesting. Request frm Thailog's buddy. They wanna make his wedding as sensational as possible

Miracle: *chuckles* Well, looks like its a flop

Alexis; 8brushed himself off8

Drix: Has Thailog invited u n The Biotics to sing in his wedding too?

Miracle: Not sure. Most likely, bt I gotta chk with my manager first

Drix: *dusted himself off too* So wat can I do u for?

Alexis; 8held up the bag8

Drix: *takes it* Wat's this?

Miracle: We need u to do a DNA test

Drix: On whom?

Alexis; Liv

Drix: Livi? U mean Olivia?

Miracle: *nods*

Drix: Wat for? Why do u need me to do a DNA test on her?

Alexis; On a hunch

Drix: Wat hunch?

Miracle: Tht she could be my sister

Drix: Ehh?? R u serious??

Alexis; 8shushed him8

Miracle: *shushed him as well* Its supposed to be a secret. We believe tht she could be my sister, the firstborn before the triplets. There's too much of her resemblance tht cannot be missed. Dont tell me u dont notice it too

Drix: Well I hv to admit she's quite familiar, bt I assume it was a coincidence

Alexis; Hardly

Miracle: So will u help us out bt dont tell Daddy?

Drix: Alright, I will. I'm gonna need ur DNA sample too, just to match

Miracle: *pluck a strand of hair frm his head n gave it to him*

Alexis; 8leaned against the wall8

Drix: *takes the hair* Thanks. I think I'll be able to get the results sometime the day aftr

Miracle: Alright. No rush. Just let us knw wen its ready

Drix: U got it

Alexis; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews