TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 6-8

8the nxt day, Paul n Pendragon were bk at Grooves' office as the lawyer looked thru the contract8

Pendragon; 8seemed rather stiff8

Grooves: 8finished looking thru the contract8 Hmm, evrything seems to be in order

Paul: 8squeezed Pendragon's hand gently8

Pendragon; 8bit his lip8

Grooves: Alright. We'll go thru this will then. I won't bore u with the details, bt basically ur parents hv left their estate to u n Penelope--tho now her share is fully urs as well--n tht also includes their mansion tht they passed away in. Dont worry. The cleaning crew has already fully cleaned n cleared the area, so u won't be under the threat of smog inhalation. The mansion is urs to do with. If u want to move in to it, its also up to u

Paul: Well... we do need the space 8rubbed his middle n looked at Pendragon8

Pendragon; It'll be dangerous

Paul: Why? Why would it be dangerous?

Grooves: I assure u, the house is fully cleaned. No trace of smog whatsoever

Paul: 8whispered to Pendragon8 Are u worried abt the spirits?

Pendragon; 8nods8

Paul: 8whispered8 I thought u said the spirits r OK

Pendragon; MOST of them r harmless but there are hostile ones

Grooves: 8noticed their hushed discussion8 Is there anything I would like to knw?

Paul: Oh, um, sorry, a bit of a personal business

Grooves: Well, like I said, the mansion will be urs to deal with. I'm just here to tell u abt it as well as to draw up the papers. I would like ur signature so tht u'll agree to the terms, Mr Pendragon

Pendragon; Of course

Grooves: 8gave him the contract n a pen8

Pendragon; 8signed it8

Grooves: Good. I hope we can work together more in the future then 8shook his hand8

Pendragon; 8shook it9

Grooves: 8shook Paul's hand as well8

Paul: Thanks for all the help

Grooves: My pleasure

Pendragon; Thank you

8Paul n Pendragon left the office8

Paul: Can we stop by a cafe? I feel like hving some warm honey lemon tea

Pendragon; Of course

8the two walked to the nearest cafe n sat dwn to hv their drink8

Paul: 8sipped at his lemon tea8 Mmm, tht hit the spot. I was feeling a bit nauseous, so yeah

Pendragon; Sounds like the morning sickness started

Paul: Well, I did puke a deal aftr the incident 8sipped again8 So, abt the spirits in the house. Can't we just...u know, find something to make them go away? Ur parents hv been staying there so far without much problems, n u grew up with them. Isnt there a way? We sure as heck can't sell the house to other ppl coz of the spirits, might as well stay there ourselves n handle them

Pendragon; The only reason I'm alive is cuz of Lord Gracey's protection otherwise that bitch Constance would've beheaded me years ago

Paul: How did all the bad spirits come into ur house in the first plc?

Pendragon;  Drawn there

Paul: 8thought for a bit8 Wat if we try to exorcise them? Wat if we remove whatevr it is tht draws them there? Would it work?

Pendragon; My parents tried n failed

Paul: 8thought for a bit8 Wat if I go scope out the plc? U can come with me n ask ur Lord Gracey to protect me, bt I want to scope out the plc n chk it for myself wat exactly is drawing them in

Pendragon; Madame Lottie, her power is drawing the spirits there but she's trapped in a crystal ball n can't get out

Paul: Then I'll help her out. Pls, I need to do this. I'll be part of ur family now. If not for the safety of our own family, at least for the safety of the ppl who might end up in our house. Pls...?

Pendragon; 8sighs8 Alright but how?

Paul: I'll hv to see the situation first before we can do anything. We can ask Pops n Momma to accompany us if u want

Pendragon; 8nods8

Paul: 8texted Ozzy abt the situation8

Ozzy: 8sees the msg n showed it to Thrax8

Thrax; 8nods8 Been wondering when that would be dealt with

Ozzy: 8replied to Paul telling him tht they will be there8 "We'll be there, sweetie. N oh, congratulations on ur new addition. We could smell u a mile away 8giggled as he clicked SEND8

Paul: 8saw the msg n blushed8

Pendragon; Nothing gets by your parents

Paul: 8groaned8 One is a bio-weapon n one is a rare strain of virus. Wat do u expect? 8shook his head n chuckled8

Pendragon; 8kissed him8

Paul: 8kissed him bk8 I love u

Pendragon; Love you too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews