TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 6-4

Pendragon; 8felt his stomach twist into an angorian knot8

Paul: 8held his hand8 U OK, Mordred?

Pendragon; Not really

Paul: Why?

Pendragon; All that is happening

Paul: I knw. I'm quite shocked myself bt everything seems to work out pretty well

Pendragon; Not everything

Paul: 8looked at him8 How do u mean?

Pendragon; 8looked back at the apartment8

Paul: Oh u mean the living conditions?

Pendragon; This whole nightmare for them

Paul: I wish we could do more too, bt sadly Rosalinda said she's content with wat they hv, n we should respect her wishes

Pendragon; 8sighed8

Paul: 8blushed as he held his middle8 Umm... Abt wat she said...

Pendragon; 8kissed him8

Paul: 8surprised at the kiss8 U...Ur not mad...?

Pendragon; Never

Paul: I think...I think it was last mth wen u came home frm ur high school reunion n came home totally drunk, n u just...well, u were quite forceful, in a good way... 8blushed8

Pendragon; I told you to dump ice water on me if that happens

Paul: I tried bt...ur not exactly a weakling wen it comes to tht. Besides... 8blushed8 I kinda enjoyed the rough side of u 8giggled8

Pendragon; 8flushed scarlet8

Paul: So u...reli are OK with this? I mean... the girls are barely 1 yet bt...

Pendragon; Well manage my love

Paul: 8nodded n took his hand8 Shall we head home to tell our little girls n Bertha the good news?

Pendragon; 8smiled gently but looked back in worry8

Paul: If it makes u feel any better, we'll go visit them again tomorrow, OK?

Pendragon; Thanks love

Paul: 8smiled n grabbed the nxt taxi to get home8

Pendragon; 8was quiet the ride home8

8once they got home, the girls crawled eagerly to their mother8

Paul: 8bends dwn to carry them8 Hey, sweetie. U been good girls to ur Aunt Bertha?

Bertha; Angels, they really enjoying adventure stories

Paul: 8chuckles8 Tht's good. Umm, Bertha, I knw ur working with us part time n all, bt how would u like to consider working with us full-time?

Bertha; 8looked up at him8 Something wrong?

Paul: 8smiled n shook his head8 Nothing's wrong. Well... 8looked at Pendragon for a moment before continuing8 Well, let's just say...I'm gonna need all the help I can get wen Mr Stork comes to visit me again

Bertha; 8looked surprised then let out a bark like laugh8 Been busy I see

Paul: 8giggled8 Not on purpose, bt yes, sorta. So will u take the promotion?

Bertha; Keeps me occupied

Paul: Thanks, Bertha, ur the best 8kissed her cheek in gratitude8

Bertha; Anytime 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews