TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 8

*minutes later, they reached the outskirts of the garden where a huge blossom of roses were there, n right in the middle of the rose garden, there was Ramsley tending to them evn tho he couldnt reli touch them since he was a ghost8

Thrax; 8growled8

Ozzy: /Would u like us to question him?/

Edward: No. This is my fight. He's mine. I need to resolve this on my own

Leota; Good luck cousin

Edward: 8nodded n approached Ramsley8 Still tending to the roses, I see?

Ramsley; 8turned to him, his face still neautual8 As always young Edward

Edward: U do knw u can't touch them anymore, dont u?

Ramsley; Maybe not but I wish I could

Edward: Like the way u touched my Elizabeth? The way u killed her?

Ramsley; I have no idea what you mean

Edward: 8holds up the button8 See this? Missing a button, Ramsley? Like the one on ur coat right now? 8grabbed his collar n gestured him to the missing button on his coat, looking like it was yanked out8

Ramsley; Most of the servants have them

Edward: Bt u were the one who was vry against my marriage with Elizabeth. More against it than anyone else in my family. So against it u slapped me in the face! N look at this button 8showed him the flip side, which had the engraving of R at the bk8 Only YOU would personally engrave ur own first name initial onto all of ur buttons, u control freak! I FIRED u, Ramsley! N yet u stayed behind n u killed Elizabeth! WHY?!

Ramsley; 8was silent then in a dark voice8 Your union was unacceptable. I tried to warn you but you would not listen, it would've been a mistake to run away with that she-virus

Edward: Wat mistake would tht be? She may be a virus bt she was a kind n gentle soul! She nvr harmed Goliath in anyway! She came in just to do an honest living n she loved me for me! Not for my money! How could u do this to me?! To HER?!

Ramsley; I tried to protect you, all these years I've sacrificed for you but what would you understand of sacrifice, duty or honour? 8mockenly8 You loved her 8coldly8 Well damn you damn you all to HELL 8his eyes went white n the wind blew with gailforce8

8Ozzy held onto Thrax n Madame Leota as Paul held onto Pendragon8

Edward: 8held his ground, tho the winds were biting at him8 Duty n honor ovr love? Bullshit, Ramsley! Love must always be above duty n honor! U were supposed to SACRIFICE ur reservations n opinions for me, ur Master! It was ur DUTY to respect n support my decisions! It was ur HONOR to see tht I hv a happy life! N my happy life was with Elizabeth! N YOU killed her!! Damn YOU to hell!!

8lightning struck a rose bush n it caught fire, n somehow the fire grew bigger n bigger frm being fed by the wind n it transformed into a fiery dragon8

Leota; Edward!!

Edward: 8bked away quickly8

8the fiery dragon opened its mouth n bit onto Ramsley, then wrapped its wings ard the butler, engulfing him with hellfire before dragging him into the fire bush n swallow itself in8

8the group ran over8

Edward: 8was on his knees, catching his breath8

Ozzy: /U OK?/ 8helps him up8

Edward: I'm alright, just a little winded

8small glowing orb soon appeared in front of the group8

Edward: 8recognized the aura of the orb8 E...Elizabeth...?

Paul: 8gasped in awe8

8the light started to take form revealing the young she-virus8

Edward: Elizabeth... Finally... I found u... 8ran ovr to hug her8

Elizabeth; 8held him8 I couldn't show myself until you learned the truth my love

Edward: Was he holding u captive, my dear? I searched n searched for u all these centuries...

Elizabeth; Not he but the darkness in the mansion8

Edward: U r with me now, my dear. No one will evr keep us apart again

Paul: Go in peace, u guys. Its abt time

8the couple looked at the group, smiling n whispered thank you before they kissed in rose up into heavens8

9the group watched them disappear into the horizon8

Leota; 8had tears in her eyes8

Ozzy: 8smiled happily for them8

Paul: Another mission accomplished

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: /Wanna take a break before we move on?/

Leota; No time to rest I'm afraid, we still have work to do, with Edward gone Constance will be roaming free

Paul: Uh oh, we better skidaddle then

8the group quickly took off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews