TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 12

8the group chased all the way dwn to the ballroom8

Leota; 8glared at the figure8

Phantom; It's too late now 8holds up Victor8 you will never break this curse

Paul: I wouldnt be so sure...Henry Ravenswood. Yeah, I knew it was u! Mordred told me abt Melanie, n u were the only person who opposed her union the most. YOU are the Phantom all along!

Phantom; Clever boy but you're too late, he will never be with my daughter she should have married a man of her stature instead of this worm

Ozzy: /Times hv changed, Henry. This world doesnt abide by ur old-fashioned racist prejudice. Ur daughter was the smart one. Ur daughter thought of the future. Ur just a sorry bastard stuck in the past. Release the young man's spirit!/

Phantom; 8smirked8 Never 8melted into the shadows8

Paul: Ugh, jerk! 8turns to Pendragon8 Hon, u said something abt Henry n his wife being killed by a cramp, prolly coz they angered some ancient spirit?

Pendragon; A couple of days before the wedding Henry n his wife were killed during an quake

Paul: N it had to do with a business they were doing tht disturbed some kind of spirit somewhere?

Pendragon; Blame Ravenwood, his wife was collateral damage

Paul: Do u think tht maybe wen he died, he somehow absorbed the spirit's power or something? Which made him do the things he's doing right now? I hv a hunch tht if we summon tht spirit tht killed him n take tht power bk, we can defeat him

Pendragon; Fat chance

Ozzy: /I think Paul is right, n we'll nvr knw till we try/

Thrax; But where

Ozzy: /Maybe where they died. We could chk there. U knw where it is, Marigold?/

Leota; I do but the place no longer exist‏

Ozzy: /It may not exist bt doesn't mean the spirit is not there. Spirit usually don't just leave the plc they are attached to. We should still give it a shot/

Thrax; Ozzy the ghosts here r from all over the world including that hack Ravenwood, remember their home was in Louisiana

Paul: I still think tht we should at least try to separate the powers tht Henry Ravenwood has, if we wanna hv a chance of fighting him

Pendragon How/

Ozzy: /Maybe we can use both our pendants, n couple with any of Marigold's spells or something?/

Leota; Believe me my boy I've tried

Paul: Momma, ur pendant takes u to the Plains, right?

Ozzy: /Yeah?/

Paul: Does it take u to the Void too?

Ozzy: /I dunno, I nvr reli tried/ 8turned to Thrax8

Thrax; 8gulped8 It can but it's dangerous

Paul: I knw, bt this is the nxt best thing I can think of. Dragging Ravenwood into the Void n banish him there

Thrax; And some of these bastards and whores

Ozzy: /U think u can try n attract all of them to the main hall, including Ravenwood?/

Thrax; 8held up a black urn that was glowing sinisterly8

Paul: Where did u get tht, Pops?

Thrax; An ancient method for capturing evil spirits before sending them to Tartaros

Ozzy: /I dont remember seeing u bring tht along/

Thrax; Unfortunately it's not strong enough for those like Constance n Ravenwoods only used it on the weaker ones

Ozzy: /We could try it on the evil spirits first then figure our way there. Do u think u can lure them to the main hall for us, Marigold?/

Leota; I can try 8started concerntrating8

8evryone quickly made their way to the main hall8

8the air started to get colder8

Thrax; I hope we don't drag Leota, Lottie, Emily n Melaine into the Pit

Ozzy: /I doubt it. They're not evil/

8a black hole appeared in the middle of the floor8

8all the spirits tht were gathered by Madame Leota started to get drawn by the black hole8

Thrax; 8let out the ones he captured8

Ozzy: 8watches as the scene unfolds8

8the dark spirits were dragged screaming into the Underworld8

Paul: 8held Pendragon close8

Thrax; 8held ozzy close8

8all the dark spirits were soon sucked in, nvr to see light of day again8

Pendragon; 8smirked8

Paul: Did we get them? Did Ravenwood end up in there?

8there was a loud roar a Ravenswood struggled against his binds8

Ozzy: /There he is!/

Paul: Oh no, I see Victor in the binds with him! He's dragging him dwn with him!

Pendragon; It shouldn't affect him

Ozzy: /Shouldnt we try to help?/

Thrax; 8tried to look fr an entry8

8a burst of light hit Ravenswood n let Victor go8

Ozzy: /reaches out to catch him together wtih Lottie/

Ravenwood; NOOOOOO!!! 8was dragged into the abys8

Paul: Take tht, u bastard!

Ozzy: 8quickly shut the urn8

Leota; 8came out of the trance, she looked dizzy n sick8

Ozzy: /Sorry abt tht. R u alright?/

Leota; Just waiting for the room to stop spinning

Paul: Ravenwood is not here anymore tho. I wonder if we break this crystal ball, will u be able to get out?

Leota; The curse has not been lifted yet

Paul: Aww, I thought tht had done it, capturing Ravenwood

Ozzy: /Guys, look/ 8pointed at Victor, who was no longer a corpse, bt a spirit dressed for a wedding, slowly getting up onto his feet, tho a little disoriented8

Thrax; 8smiled8

Paul: [went ovr to help him up] Easy there, buddy. U'll be fine

Victor; Oh my head, what happened/

Paul: Long story, bt u, my friend, r late for a wedding

Victor; My wedding? 8it hit him8 Oh no I'm going to be late

Ozzy: 8whispered to the guys8 /I'll go get Melanie with Thrax, u kids bring him to his wedding arena/

8they nod8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews