TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 15

8the pendant led them to the family plot where the cemetery is8

Thrax; 8looked round8

8the pendant led them to a small cabin tht seems to belong to the cemetary caretaker8

Pendragon; 8bit his lip8 I hope Horace left the grounds

Paul: Looks pretty quiet to me

George: 8suddenly dissolved frm the group n drifted towards the small cabin8

Leota; George?

Ozzy: /Uh-oh, we better follow him/

8the group quickly went after him8

George: 8materialized inside the cabin n was laying dwn on the floor on a woman's lap, with the woman humming as she stroke his hair8

Ozzy: 8peeked in8

Thrax; 8looked in8

Woman: Go away, he's mine 8bk still turned to them8

Leota; 8silently hissed8 Maurice Odell

Maurice: Marie, the name is Marie! Don't call me by tht name! 8got up n the plc felt so cold, it almost felt like hell froze ovr, turning to face the group with George in her arms8

Paul: 8shivered as he cowered near Pendragon8

Pendragon; 8snarled8

Ozzy: /So, u were the one behind George n Emily's death?/

Maurice: Tht's right, n I'll do it all ovr again if I hv to. I will nvr let them be united, not evn in death! Never! GEORGE IS MINE!!

Thrax; 8had to bite his tongue to stop himself cursing in all languages with Lottie near8

Paul: U realize tht George is not loving u bk, with u putting him in a state like this

Maurice: I don't care! As long as he is with me under my control, I don't care wat state he is! I longed for him for so long! I cleaned his family headstones everyday, change their flowers every week, n he didnt evn spare a glance at me, all bcoz of tht whore! I was at his beck and call everyday n he didnt evn give a damn abt me! I gave my life for him by saving him frm tht incoming horse carriage n STILL! He just felt sorry for me n didnt give me a second thought! All his mind was on tht cheap whore who came outta nowhere n stole his heart away frm me! Well now I broke her heart, killed her with my words, the curse of this plc somehow giving my words power, strength, magic!

Ozzy: /And u killed George as well?/

Maurice: All I needed was to whisper in his ear wen he found her dead n fresh with grief. I faked my voice to be tht whore's voice n he fell for it. He came to me n I lured him there into the bayou, n once he's dead, he was completely under my spell. And NO ONE will take him away frm me. NO ONE!!

Leota; 8snarled8 You she-demon

Maurice: Call me watevr u like. As long as I hv George, I dont evn care abt being a demon. Hell would love me for tht, n I'm taking George with me wen Judgement Day comes

Leota; 8snarled8

Maurice: How does it feel to watch ur husband die on the same plc my little Georgie did? Didn't mean to do tht tho, I was calling for George bcoz he drifted off elsewhere n I couldnt find him. I guess I dunno my own strength 8chuckled evilly8

Leota; 8her eyes became red8

Maurice: I had fun watching him drown tho. He doesnt evn knw wat hit him until his lungs started filling up. He should RELI take swimming lessons 8cackled8

8sparks shot round Leota as her anger boiled to breaking8

Ozzy: /Reli? Seriously? Ur gonna gloat right now?/

Maurice: Why not? I've killed so many ppl who accidentally heard me calling George n I dont exactly hv anyone to gloat with, might as well be u

8a energy blast knocked her flying8

Paul: Woah!

Ozzy: 8gasped in surprise8

Maurice: 8growled as she got up8 U'll hv to do better than tht, u old wench 8held onto George n they phased out into smokey form n shot out of the cabin into the woods behind the cemetary8

Leota; 8shrieked8 After her

8the group took off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews