TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 10

Lottie: 8led the group to the servants' quarters which is a building towards the south of the mansion n entered the basement pantry8 Here. It's canned food bt its still good

Paul: Woah. Tht is like a lot. Wat is this, stockpile for Armageddon?

Lottie: Actually yes. The Pendragons were paranoid tht another millenium curse would hit Golaith City again, so they've been stockpiling supplies here n keeping inventory. Most of these food can last for up to 5 yrs n look 8showed them an indoor garden8 They evn made their own garden in case the canned food runs out to sustain themselves

Ozzy: /Well, can't say ur parents weren't prepared, eh, Mordred?/

Pendragon; 8groaned n looked round for a stove8

8there was a stove at the corner of the pantry, seemed to hv been installed ovr the old-school version8

Pendragon; 8lit it up8

Ozzy: 8joined in the cooking8

Paul: Can I ask u something, Marigold?

Leota; Yes my boy?

Paul: U knw evrything in this house, u see evrything ard here. I'm sure u knw how Mordred's parents died.

Leota; I did n I don't blame that poor girl

Paul: How is it tht she can come in here in this house n do this n come out unharmed by the spirits?

Leota; That was me n Will, we protected that girl

Paul: Oh. Well, too bad the smog still got to her as well anyway. She died, u knw. Quite recently I might add

Leota; 8gave a sharp intake8

Paul: 8told her evrything8 ...N tht's why we're here. She n her mother gave up their share of the property n we want to honor their wishes by living a better life for them in this new home, n also for our kids' sake 8stroke his middle8

Leota; 8gave an understanding smile8 I know that feeling my boy

Paul: Which is why its important for us to get rid of all the spirits n help them move on

Ozzy: /Soup's on/ 8brings in a tray of food cooked frm the canned food as well as the raw ingredients got frm the garden8

Thrax; Looks good 8took a bit8

Paul: 8ate some8 Mmm~ Nice

Ozzy: /Man, I'm starved/ 8sat at the table to dig in8

Leota; Wish we could join you, I use to make a great gumbo fr my family

Paul: I'd like to hv tht recipe, maybe I can cook it nxt time

Leota; 8smiled8

8the group sat to eat their hearty meal8

Lottie; 8was looking through the cans8

Paul: 8burped8 Ooh excuse me. Tht was a reli great meal. Thanks Momma, thanks hon 8kisses Pendragon8

Pendragon; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzy: /Ur welcome/ 8ruffled his hair8

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: /We should get going. Who should we approach first? Emily or Melanie?/

Leota; We'll see who or what we find

Ozzy: 8nodded8

8the group headed off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews