TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 7

8the group was led to the attic where Emma passed away8

Edward: She usually haunts here, evn tho it makes her uncomfortable

Thrax; 8heard a faint heartbeat8 She's not the only one here

Edward: 8turned to look8 Oh, its Emily

8Emily n Melaine were both sitting by the dirty attic window, staring out into the distance8

Paul: 8whispers8 Who should we deal first? Emma or those brides there?

Thrax; 8whispered8 Emma n Ezra first, the brides r going to be tricky

Paul: 8nodded n got the deed, looking ard to see if Emma is ard8

Emma; 8was sitting on a trunk, trying to keep away from most of the dust8

Paul: Hey, Emma 8approaches her8 I've got something to show u

Emma; 8looked up8

Paul: 8showed her the deed8 This is something Edward made for u for u n Ezra's hard work ovr the yrs, bt u died before he could give it to u guys. Thought u should knw. U two deserve this

Emma; 8took the deed n looked it over then looked at Edward8 Master?

Edward: 8smiled at her n nodded8 U deserve it. U n Ezra had been together since both of u started working with us. U evn got married here in our estate, bt u nvr had a home to call ur own. I was planning to set u free to live ur own lives with a bit of money to get u started, bt wen they found u two here...I felt so sorry for u. Rest in peace, Emma. Knw tht u n Ezra r free 8smiled gently at them8

Emma; 8ran to him n hugged him tight, weeping with joy8

Edward: 8hugged her bk, patting her8

Paul: 8smiled at the scene8

Emma; 8turned to her husband8

Ezra: 8sees the deed n also gave Edward a hug8

Edward: Take care now, u two

Ezra: 8nodded n took Emma's hand, which somehow became clean, n all the dust slowly fell off her body as he leaned in to kiss her8

Emma; 8kissed him back deeply8

8the two soon was bathed in dim white light, then soon disappeared, along with the deed tht they held in their hands8

Thrax; 8gave sad smile8

Ozzy: /I suppose we should try approach the brides/

Thrax; 8turned to the window but the two were gone8

Paul: Ugh. Too late. Now wat?

Leota; The next person my boy

Ozzy: /Well, we can move on to Edward. Since we knw how his bride died, we should find out the killer/

Thrax; If we can

Ozzy: /Can u take us to the plc where u found Elizabeth's body?/

Edward: 8nodded n led them there8

8the group followed him8

8the group soon ended up in the west part of mansion8

Edward: Here we are. Where I found her

Thrax; 8pushed the door open8

8it was a great big lounge room, with luxury sofas n Victorian decors all abt, n the fireplc was dimly lit, n there on the coffee table was the wine that Elizabeth drank n the wine stains on the sofa itself, with the suicide note right nxt to it8

Thrax; 8looked round8

Ozzy: 8used his detective skills to scour the area8

Paul: See anything, Pops?

Thrax; Nothing yet

Ozzy: /Has this plc been touched since her death?/

Edward: No. I didnt allow anyone to touch this plc. I sealed it away n swallowed the key before I...died. Only I can enter this area, no one else can. N there r no duplicate keys, I hv the only key to this plc

Thrax; 8looked at him with half-eyes look8 You're kidding right/ Ghosts don't need keys Gracey

Edward: True, bt somehow aftr I swallowed the key, no one is able to enter, not evn other ghosts. Its like I created a barrier tht only allows me or ppl tht I am with to enter

Ozzy: /Pretty impressive powers, n I can see tht. Evrything seems to be just where u left it/

Pendragon; 8gently picked up a small gold mask, it looked like a woman's one8

Paul: 8turned to him8 Find anything, hun?

Pendragon; Elizabeth's mask 8showed it to Edward8

Edward: 8sees the mask n touched it, smiling8 Our wedding was supposed to be masquerade-themed. She was supposed to wear this on our wedding reception... She looked so beautiful wen she tried it on. She still did...wen I found her corpse...

Thrax; 8kept looking round8

Ozzy: 8looked abt n found a coat button on the floor8 /Guys, look/

Thrax; 8looked at it7

Ozzy: /Does this look familiar, Edward?/

Edward: 8looked at it8 Yes, its a standard issue button for coats for butlers n male housekeepers. I nvr noticed tht...

Ozzy: /So some time or another during the murder, someone frm the male hired help was here/

Paul: Oooh, the classic "the butler did it" scenario

Thrax; 8smacked his forehead8 Cliché this is

Ozzy: /Its not far-fetched, the easiest answer is the most obvious/ 8turns to Edward8 /Has there been anyone who is particularly against ur wedding?/

Edward: Almost evryone, reli. I was going to marry a virus. No one was too happy abt it

Ozzy: /Anyone particularly against it? Like rather vocal? Like someone u nvr expected to?/

Edward: 8thought abt it8

Pendragon; 8looked at soon old portraits, the ones with Edward most had a stern, shallow-faced cell standing next to him8

Paul: 8saw Pendragon staring at the portraits8 U noticed anything?

Pendragon; Edward, who is this cell?

Edward: 8looked at them8 Oh, tht would be Ramsley, my personal butler. Aftr my mother died n my father buried himself in his work most of the time, he practically raised me. Come to think of it he was actually quite...pissed...wen I told him...I was...marrying... 8flashes of him arguing with Ramsley to the point where Ramsley actually slapped him n Edward firing him on the spot aftr he chose Ramsley first to confide his plans to marry Elizabeth8 Oh Goliath...

Leota; 8narrowed her eyes8 Never liked that bastard then again nearly all my family disowned me fr my marriage n profession

Ozzy: /Is he still ard? Haunting this mansion?/

Leota; He never left Edward's side

Edward: He usually hangs ard the garden wen he's not tending to me. He's vry fond of his rose gardens, u see

Paul: Then I suppose we should pay him a visit

8the group nodded n headed out8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews