TOYLB: The Hauntening (Special Season) - Episode 6

8the group find themselves in a huge study tht almost doubles as a smoking room and lounge, n were filled wall to wall wtih books8

Paul: Woooow~ The Avalon library totally pales in comparison with this one

Leota; You have no idea, his father went all out building this place

Paul: 8giggled8

Ozzy: /So where exactly did u plc the deed?/

Edward: Somewhere within the lower shelves of the bookcases, towards the floor. I can't reli exactly remember which one, so u will hv to find it urself

Thrax; 8set Leota on the arm chair n looked through them7

Ozzy: 8looked together with Paul, urging him to sit dwn rather than squat for the sake of the baby8

Leota; Wish I could be more help to you

Paul: No worries. We chose to save this house, n we r going to do watevr it takes to do it

Ozzy: /N I'm an immunity cop, its my nature to help ppl/

Leota; 8smiled gently8 Thank you

8the group continued to search all the shelves, bt couldnt find any8

Ozzy: /Ugh, any luck, guys?/

Thrax; Nothing n I've checked for hallow areas

Ozzy: 8sighs8 /Tht sucks/

Paul: Maybe its not evn in the study 8leans against the study table, which somehow activated a button n it opened a hidden compartment right behind a shelf used for displaying liquor8

Leota; Good work my boy

Paul: Woah, dumb luck, huh?

Ozzy: 8went to chk n saw there were a number of important documents, one of them being the deed8

Pendragon; 8looked through several others8

8there were a few other deeds n contracts tht looked useful enough for their quest8

Thrax; 8looked at some of them8

Paul: 8found the deed8 Got it! Is this the right one?

Edward: 8looked thru it8 Yes, tht's the one

Thrax; 8noticed a loose board n uncovered several hidden letters8

Ozzy: 8sees them8 /Wat r those?/

Thrax; 8read one of the letters8 Edward, Mordred told me of some of the ghosts history even yours

Edward: Reli? Wat did he tell u? Its been so long, n I've been dead so long, evrything is quite fuzzy

Thrax; 8walked up to him8 There r rope marks on your neck, you hanged yourself when you thought your bride to be, young Elizabeth, committed suicide by drinking poison after you read a letter from her

Edward: I...I remember reading her letter... I barely remember the hanging... The last thing I remembered before I died was tht I needed to find Elizabeth... 8massaged his temples, trying to recall8

8a flash came to his mind as he remember finding her lifeless body in the drawing room, an empty cup at her side then another memory showing him carrying his departed bride through the crowd ballroom, his face etched with disbelief n sorrow8

Edward: I... I remember now... Yes... I found her in the drawing room... Her letter told me tht she couldnt bear the taunts n death threats tht ppl were giving us wen I chose her as my bride... Interracial marriage was frowned upon bk then, I was a cell n she was a virus... She said tht she killed herself...to save my life...

Thrax; 8handed him a letter8 Read this

Edward: 8took the letter n read it8

8the letter read 'Yes my dear heart I will marry you, I will love you for all eternity. Tonight at last we will be together. I do. Forever yours Elizabeth' it was written in Elizabeth's hand8

Edward: 8trembled8 Bt... the suicide note... I found her, she...

Ozzy: /My instincts as an immunity is tht ur bride to be was murdered. She was poisoned. She didnt commit suicide/

Edward: 8fell to his knees8

Thrax; And I've got a feeling she wasn't the only one denied their most important day 8he looked through the hidden letters n notes8

Paul: 8looked thru them8 Wow, so many love letters n so many of them saying tht they're happy with their upcoming marriage. Some of them r evn of the same sex relationship

Edward: W-Wat do I do...? I can't find Elizabeth, n now I find out abt this...

Ozzy: /I think now tht u knw the truth abt Elizabeth's death, u will be able to find her as soon as u locate her killer/

Pendragon; Got a couple here to Emily n Melanie 8took out a couple of sketched portraits that were with the letters8

Paul: 8looked at the portraits8

8one was of Melanie n a young he-virus but judging by his clothes he was an engineer while she looked like she belong to the upper-crust8

Ozzy: /Huh, looks like a slight difference in classes, bt they look well together/

Paul: 8turned to Pendragon8 Didnt u tell me before abt tht story Lord Gracey told u, abt this bride tht waits for her missing groom for all eternity? Didnt the groom commit suicide as well?

Ozzy: /Frm the looks of the love letter, it looks like history repeated itself on Elizabeth/

Pendragon; Melaine told me her story, on the day of her wedding she waited for her groom but he never showed she waited n waited for years never taking off her wedding dress even when death claimed her in her elderly years she still continues to wait for him and from the letter he loved her with all his heart, planning to take her away from here to start their lives together I bet that someone got rid of her groom before the wedding took place

Ozzy: /Wat's the deal with Emily then? Do u knw anything abt tht bride?/ 8turns to Madame Leota8

Leota; 8sighs8 Poor Emily, killed before her own big day her groom another Gracey

Paul: Bt it seems tht the whole thing started with Melanie's family

Leota; The ghosts of this mansion come from all over the world, Melanie's from Thunder Mesa near New Orleans

Ozzy: /Yes, bt I hv a feeling it began frm hers/

Leota; Maybe partly but this mess started just after Edward hanged himself

Paul: Either way, we should figure out who was ur bride's killer, maybe then u get the closure u need n u n Elizabeth can move on

Ozzy: /But first lets find Emma n Ezra so we can show them the deed/

Pendragon; 8seperated the papers into groups of letters, deeds, etc. in the order of their owner or receiver8

Ozzy: 8picked the crystal ball out n waited for the rest to get ready8

Paul: 8found an empty folder n gave it to Pendragon to keep the papers8

Pendragon; 8thanked him, set the documents away8

Paul: 8went n coaxed Edward to come with them8 U knw this plc better than us. Help us find Ezra n Emma n we will help u find Elizabeth's killer

Edward: 8nodded sadly n got up, floating ahead of them to lead the way8

8the group followed him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews