TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-10

*the nxt day, Spryman met up with Anna n Eli for group study for the final paper*

Spryman: Hey, girls

Eli: Hey, Paul. Just in time

Anna; Least these'll be off or backs soon

Spryman: Yeah *took out his tupperware n opened it to reveal strawberries in it, his latest craving* Want one, girls?

Eli: Dont mind if I do *takes a couple*

Anna; 8took a couple8 Thanks

Eli: I kinda realize u've been eating a lot these days during our group study

Spryman: Well...There is something I need to tell u, girls, bt its btwn us

Anna; 8arched a brow8

Eli: Well, we're all ears

Spryman: *took a deep breath n whispered to them* I'm...I'm pregnant...

Anna; 8didn't look surprised8

Eli: Ehh?? *covered her mouth, then lowered her voice* For real? How far along?

Spryman: I'm abt 3, 4 mths along, I think, tho I think I'm starting to show coz of growth spurts

Anna; Ya folks know?

Spryman: Of course, they're the first to knw

Eli: N they're OK with it?

Spryman: Its not like they dont knw abt our relationship, bt I do worry wen I start to show tho. Baggy clothes r not gonna cut it

Anna; 8bit her tongue8

Eli: Well, at least this is the final paper, n aftr this it will be the school hols, I think u would hv time to hide this out until its ovr

Anna; 8nods8

Spryman: Yeah, I hope so. N I hope I can pass the exam with flying colours so tht I can skip a grade n graduate quickly, so Mordred n I can be in public officially

Anna; True that

Eli: We'll watch ur bk all the way. Any idea its a boy or a girl?

Spryman: *shook his head* Nope. Bt we dont reli care, as long as its healthy

Anna; 8nods8

Spryman: *winced n groaned as he held his stomach, burying his head on the table*

Eli: Yo, yo, u OK?

Spryman: *groan* I'm...I'm OK...Just another growth spurt coming...

Anna; Need anything/

Spryman: I'll be alright *groans* It'll go away soon...Bt...Maybe something warm to drink...

Anna; hot chocolate?

Spryman: Tht'll be good

Eli: I'll watch ovr him, u go get it, Anna

Anna; 8went to get the drink8

Eli: *rubs Spryman's bk to ease his pain*

Anna; 8quickly came back8

Eli: *takes the drink* Here ya go, Paul

Spryman: Thanks, girls *takes it n sips it*

Anna; 8sat next to him8

Spryman: *feels a little better, bt it was still cramping*

Eli: Does this happen often?

Spryman: For a while now. Momma said it happened in a few of his pregnancies, so yeah, I guess its normal

Anna; Ya gonna be ok?

Spryman: I'll be alright *looks at the time* Oh, its so late, I gotta go home now n make dinner for Mordred. He's working ovrtime tonight, n he'll be expecting a warm dinner wen he comes home

Eli: We'll accompany u home. U said u guys moved in together to a new home, right? I totally wanna see it~!

Anna; Me to

Spryman: *smiled* Well, OK, at least u guys can keep me company till Mordred comes bk

Eli: Alright! Then its settled! Lets go!

Anna; 8helped Paul8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews