TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows-Season 2-4

*meanwhile Olivia seemed to hv a snag in her work, more than once she had somehow regressed, n evn threw a childish tantrum once during rehearsal*

Miracle: *was worried for her* Olivia, maybe u should take a break...

Alexis; 8bit his tongue8

Olivia: No! I can do this! Stop treating me like a kid!

Miracle: Olivia, we're not. We're just worried tht...

Olivia: Shut up! Ur treating me like a kid! I hate it! I hate it! I want my Mama~!! *starts bawling, making evryone feel awkward*

Alexis; 8whispered8 This is insane

Miracle: I knw, bt we cant just leave her like this *changed his tone* Alright, alright, dont cry, I'll take u out to hv ice-cream, alright?

Olivia: *sniffles* With sprinkles...?

Miracle; As many as u like

Olivia: *sniffles n cuddles close to Miracle*

Alexis; 8led them out8

Olivia: *it wasnt until Miracle brought her to the nearest ice-cream parlour n got her her ice cream tht she came to her senses* ....Crap, I did again, did I?

Alexis; 8eating a small bowl8 Ya did

Miracle: U actually space out or black out during these events?

Olivia: Yeah, wen I become...like tht, I'll be like some plc else in my head n then wake up to find myself some plc else. Yeah, u can say its a black out of sorts

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: *give Alexis a displeased look then turned to Olivia* U sure ur gonna be OK? The charity concert will be on soon, n I'm afraid u might end up...well, u knw, on stage...

Olivia: *sighed* I'll try my best. I prolly need some meds to take it dwn a notch or something. I just...dunno wat's gotten into me

Alexis; Ya could be reverting

Olivia: Reverting? U mean turning bk into a kid?

Miracle: Pretty much

Alexis; Wouldn't surprise me

Olivia: Ah...Crap...Stupid memories must've done it

Alexis; In truth ta ain't much older than the trio

Olivia: Yeah, I knw tht. Mama n Papa told me abt it

Miracle: We'll get round it wen it happens. Otherwise, keep close to me, alright?

Olivia: *nods*

Alexis; 8finished his8

Miracle: U up for a few last rehearsals?

Olivia: I guess so

Alexis; Best keep watch on ya

Olivia: *nods n finished her ice cream*

Miracle: *finished his n took her hand, just in case, as they went bk to the rehearsal studio*

Alexis; 8fallowed8

*the rest of the day, tho a little awkward, went off without incident*

Alexis; 8kept close watch8

Miracle: *takes Olivia's hand again* U alright, sis?

Olivia: *nodded quietly*

Alexis; ~For now~

Miracle: C'mon, lemme take u home. At ur condition I dont think ur fit to drive. Let the manager drive ur car bk

Olivia: Umm, OK then

Alexis; 8fallowed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews