TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-13

Spryman: *was laying in bed, snoozing*

Pendragon; 8lightly stroked his hair8

Spryman: *slowly stirred*

Eli: Welcome bk, Paul~

Anna; Hey

Spryman: G...Girls..? *looks to see Pendragon* Mordred...? B...Baby...?

Pendragon; It's alright Paul

Spryman: R...Reli? Tht...tht's good...

Eli: Not just baby, "babies"~!! *giggled*

Anna; 8ribbed her8

Spryman: O_O *blushed hard* Is...Is it true...?

Pendragon; 8nods8

Spryman; *blushed evn harder*

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8

Eli: Haha, way ta go, guys~! Looks like evn tho ur not related to ur Momma, u sure got his baby-making genetics *laughs*

Anna; 8punched her arm8

Spryman: Eli~ Dont tease me~ *turns to Pendragon* I'm sorry, Mordred. I didnt mean to hurt our baby. Its...Its just this guy...He almost killed a woman with his stupid phone, I couldnt control myself

Pendragon; Hormones

Eli: Yeah, bt he showed the guy a thing or two. Tht'll teach him for ignoring public signs. He deserved it anyway, tht woman had a heart pace-maker on, he almost killed her

Pendragon; 8winced8

Spryman: Oh crap, the final paper is the day aftr tomorrow! I cant stay here!

Pendragon; You won't have to stay here

Eli: Bt the doc said u cant walk ard for the rest of the pregnancy period, so its wheelchairs for u till u give birth

Anna; Unfortunitly

Eli: N u hv to be bedridden too

Spryman: Aww, man, I'm gonna get bed sores frm tht~

Pendragon; It's for the little ones

Spryman: I cant believe I'm carrying twins, oh Hector *covered his face, embarrassed*

Pendragon; 8held him close8

Eli: Well, I guess we're gonna hv to put visiting ur house on hold. Cya at school soon, Paul

Anna; Keep well 8left with Eli8

Spryman: *waved goodbye to the girls* I'm...reli sorry, Mordred

Pendrragon; There's nothing to be sorry about8

Spryman: Bt I could've killed our babies

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8 They're fine

Spryman: Am I good to chk out?

Pendragon; I'll have to talk with the doctor 8went to find him8

Doc: *just got out frm chking his last patient of the day*

Pendragon; Excuse me I wondered if Paul would be able tp be discharged

Doc: Hmm, lets see *chk the charts* Well, I dont see why not. Bt remember, keep him bedridden n wheel-chair bound for the rest of the term

Pendragon; Thank you 8went to get Paul

Spryman: *looks at him expectantly*

Pendragon; 8brought a wheelchair8

Spryman: *slowly got up n sat on the wheelchair*

Pendragon; 8wheeled him out8

Spryman: *sighed* Once I'm home, I'm so gonna study. The final paper will determine whether I can skip a grade

Pendragon; You'll do great

Spryman: *smiled* I love u, Mordred

Pendragon; Love you to 8brought him home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews