TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows-Season 2-3

Thrax; 8carried him to bed8

Spryman: *was home on a visit wen Thrax n Ozzie came in* Huh? Wat happened to Momma?

Thrax; The pregnancy's wearing him out

Spryman: Wait, wat? Momma's pregnant again?

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: Wow *wheeled ovr to chk Oz* Is he gonna go hibernation again like wen he had Jared?

Thrax; We hope not

Spryman: I'm doubtful tho, since he looks like he's gonna be tht way

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Spryman: Man, its so troublesome to be wheelchair-bound. Just yesterday Mordred had to help me treat my ass for sores coz I sit too long on it

Thrax; 8winced8

Spryman: Yeah, n took me forevr to convince him to let me come to visit u guys

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Spryman: Oh, I passed the exam, Pops. I get to skip a grade

Thrax; That's great Paul

Spryman: *smiled* Yeah, I can graduate early n then we dont hv to hide our relationship anymore. Oh, n uhh...I've got twins

Thrax; What/

Spryman: Yeah, who knew, huh? *chuckles*

Thrax; You sure you both can handle it?

Spryman: We'll try. Besides I helped u babysit more than a dozen kids, I'm sure we can handle two

Thrax; 8smiled and put ozzy to bed8

Spryman: How's life? N how's our eldest sister?

Thrax; 8tucked Ozzy in8 She's doing well though we had the casting today

Spryman: Casting?

Thrax; 8told him what happened8

Spryman: Oh tht, gee, I hope evrything works

Thrax; I just hop none of them escaped

Spryman: U guys made sure evryone was there, n Momma double-chked them, I'm sure its all taken care of

Thrax; 8looked unsure8

Spryman: I'm kinda peckish, dad. Got anything for me to snack on?

Thrax; Helpful yourself my boy

Spryman: Thanks, Pops *wheeled to the fridge to take some leftovr pizza n warmed it up to eat(

Thrax; 8sat down8

Spryman: *brought the warmed up pizza to where Thrax was n got off the wheelchair n sat beside him to eat*

Thrax; 8smiled at him8

Spryman: Pops...? U think I'll be a good mother?

Thrax; Of course you will

Spryman: I dunno, I dont hv much confidence, since...since I lost 2 kids...

Thrax; 8held him closee8

Spryman: *leaned close to him* I hope I will be a good mother, tht my babies will love me n want me

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8 They will

Spryman: *looks dwn sadly* I'm...I'm sorry it had come to this. I reli didnt mean to get knocked up, I'm reli sorry. Pls dont hate me *his mood swings were acting up*

Thrax; 8held him close8 We're not mad

Spryman: *nods, sniffling a little, burying his face on Thrax's chest*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Spryman: *gripping on Thrax's shirt, cuddling close to him, wanting to feel like a child again for a moment*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him gently8

Spryman: Pops, do u think I grew up too quickly?

Thrax; It sometimes happens

Spryman: *nods* The sibs visited me at school last week, they told me abt Olivia. Is it true she's regressing?

Thrax; It seems to be

Spryman: She's not gonna suddenly shrink or soemthing, right?

Thrax; We're not sure

Spryman: Tht would be a bit troublesome if tht happens, I mean, I'm already getting a mental image of her suddenly shrinking into a kid in the middle of a concert

Thrax; In truth she's suppose to be a bit older than the trio

Spryman: Yeah, I knw tht, Sakura told me abt it. Wat, roughly 1, 2 yrs older than the triplets, right?

Thrax; Give or take

Spryman: *sigh* Like I said, I'd hate to imagine her suddenly shrink into a baby in the middle of a concert or something

Thrax; We're not sure when something like this will happen

Spryman: *shudders*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him9

Ozzie: *slowly woken up to get something to drink n saw them* Hey, Paul

Spryman: Hey Momma, u OK?

Thrax; Ya ok baby?

Ozzie: Mmh, yeah, just wanna get a drink. Wen did u get here?

Spryman: I was here before u guys got home. Just thought I'd visit, since exams r ovr n the hols r coming in

Thrax; 8smiled gentluy8

Ozzie: How's Mordred?

Spryman: He's staying bk for a bit to prepare for the new semester, tho he almost didnt wanna let me come ovr since he's worried abt my condition

Thrax; 8rolls his eyes8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Well, it is his first child aftr all

Spryman: Children, actually. I'm hving twins *blushed*

Ozzie: Reli?? Wow, he's a stud

Thrax; Kinda of a luck of the draw

Spryman: Yeah, I heard frm my friend Eli he fainted wen he heard the news *laughs*

Thrax; 8sniggers8

Ozzie: Tht's expected frm first-time parents, tho ur father was pretty level headed wen he found out we're hving triplets instead of twins at the time

Thrax; Some can handle it, some can't

Spryman: Guess Pops is the former then

Ozzie: Oh ur daddy is tough alright *got his drink*

Thrax; 8leaned back8

Ozzie: So how was ur exam, Paul? Did u manage to pass at least?

Spryman: Passed with flying colours, Momma. I can skip a grade

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Oh tht's wonderful, Paul, I'm so proud of u

Spryman: *smiled n blushed* Thanks, Momma

Thrax; How are ya feelin' baby?

Ozzie: I'm good, just getting more n more lethargic. I think I might end up being in hibernation

Thrax; ya think?

Ozzie: Yeah, bt well, look at the bright side, at least I'm not getting morning sickness

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: U sure u gonna be OK, Momma?

Ozzie: I'm sure. The hibernation will be a little troublesome bt I'm sure I'll pull thru

Thrax; We just hope the child will be ok

Spryman: Yeah, tht's most important

Thrax; So do we

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews