TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 9-3

*a bit of a commotion was going on as Drix was running ard with leftovr tubes stuck abt his body n his bleached exterior was enough to scare anyone*

Drix: Pls! Someone pls just tell me who I am, n where am I?!

Thrax; 8jumped out8

Ozzie: *rushes in too* Drix! Drix, calm dwn!

Drix: Who...Who r u? Do I knw u?

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: Yo, c'mon, u knw me. Its Jones. Osmosis Jones. Ozzie. Ur best bud, ur partner? C'mon

Drix: Jones...? I...I dunno u...

Thrax; Drix easy

Ozzie: *whispers to Thrax* I'll distract him, u go round bk n knock him out *turns to Drix* Its alright, we're not gonna hurt u. I knw ur confused right now, bt trust me, I'm ur friend. I'm here to help u

Drix: How can I trust u?! I dont evn knw u!

Thrax; 8crept round8

Ozzie; Easy, easy, nobody's gonna hurt u

Drix: Dont come near me! I dont knw u!! I cant trust u!!

Thrax; 8swiftly moved and knocked Drix out8

Drix: *was out cold n fell*

Ozzie: *swiftly rushed to catch him* Woah! Tht was close!

Thrax; What now?

Ozzie: We take him bk to Leah's. U better call it in n say we've handled the situation

Thrax; 8called the PD inform them8

Ozzie: *helped Drix into their car*

Thrax; 8helped him8

Ozzie: *once he got him in, took the driving seat* Lets go bring him home before Leah-girl worries her head off

Thrax; Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews