TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 9-5

Doc: *came out aftr his examination*

Thrax; 8looked over8

Ozzie; *approaches him* How is he?

Doc: Physically he's fine. His body has finally flushed out all the poison off his system. Unfortunately his physical bleached condition will be permenant tho

Ozzie: N his amnesia?

Doc: Since there is no evidence of head trauma, I assume tht his amnesia is due to a psychological breakdwn. Watevr he had went thru before the poisoning must've gotten to him~
emotionally, n thus affected his memory. U can say, psychologically, something inside him trying to run away frm harsh reality he had experienced

Leah; 8sunk back8

Ozzie: Oh... *remembers the estranged moments Drix n Leah had due to Olivia's case* W...Will he be cured?

Doc: Maybe, maybe not, it depends on whether or not tht something inside him is willing to face the reality again n come bk out. Just try to rehabilitate him as much as possible, let him see familiar things, experience familiar sensations, bt dont push too far or u'll drive the inner him~
further *packs his things* I'll be going now *bows n left*

Thrax; 8clicked his tongue

Ozzie: Oh boy...Tht is a tough nut to crack

Leah; 8was shaking8

Ozzie: Its OK, Leah-girl, evrything's gonna be fine. Its not ur fault, reli *held her close*

Leah; 8leaned against him8

Ozzie: Its OK, we'll get thru this, Leah-girl, its OK

Leah; 8slowly nods8

Sally: *squirmed out of her mother's arms n tottered her way to Drix's bed* Daddy? Daddy u OK?

Drix: Uumm...Yeah, I'm fine, sweetie *tho he still didnt recognize her*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Sally: Daddy, u dont remember me, do u?

Drix: *sighed guiltily* No, sorry, sweetie, I dont, bt...I'll try, if u give me time

Thrax; 8picked her up8

Drix: *looks up to Thrax* Uh, hey, so...r we...reli friends?

Thrax; We are

Drix: Evn u viruses? N...tht German Measles...is my wife?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: Man...Tht is a lot to process *sees his grey hands n his bleached body* Hv I always been like this?

Thrax No

Drix: *raised a brow at him* Ur not much of a talker, r u? How did I end up being friends with u?

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: Well, its a bit of a RELI long story, we might wanna save tht till later, bt u rest first, OK?

Drix: Well...I guess so

Leah; 8mentally sighed in relief8

Ozzie: We'll cya, alright? Take care *whispered to Leah* Good luck, Leah-girl. Dont worry abt it, OK?

Leah; 8nods8

*the duo left*

Drix: So...how do I call u?

Leah; just call me Leah, Drix

Drix: Drix? Tht's my name?

Leah; Ja

Drix: Tht is quite an odd name. It speaks to me, bt its still kinda odd. U, on the other hand, hv a great name. Leah. Suits u

Leah; 8blushed8

Drix: Ur...actually quite pretty. I guess I'm lucky to marry u

Leah; 8flushed8

Drix: *turns to the kids* These r our kids? Wat r their names?

Leah; Zally 8points to their daughter and Harmon 8cradles their son8

Drix: *felt a sort of connection to Harmon n held out his arms* May I?

Leah; 8gently handed him their son8

Drix: *carried Harmon n noticed the colour* Oh, so tht must've been how I originally look like in colour

Leah; Sort of

Drix: He's quite cute, takes aftr u tho

Sally: *went up to him n raised her arms for him to carry too*

Leah; 8watched8

Drix: *looks dwn at her* Oh, u want me to carry u too? Umm...Uh... *props Harmon ovr one arm, then carries Sally in his other arm*

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Drix: Well, this feels a little awkward bt...I think I can get used to this, if u can help me, Leah

Leah; I will

Drix: *smiled n hands the kids bk to her* So, uh, do I sleep with u or...?

Leah; 8went scarlet8

Drix: Sorry, um, sorry, we're husband n wife, bt...Am I making u uncomfortable?

Leah; 8smiled gently8

Drix: So...should we sleep separately or...?

Leah; Your choice

Drix: Well, its...gonna be a bit awkward so...maybe we sleep separately?

Leah; 8nods8 Alright

Sally: Aww~ Mommy n Daddy not sleeping together~?

Leah; Just until things settle

Sally: Aww, OK *yawns, starting to get tired*

Leah; 8picked her up8

Harmon: *was also getting sleepy as well*

Drix: Bedtime for them?

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: Alright. Well, I think maybe I should sleep in the guestroom then, since this is technically ur room *turned n made his way there*

Leah; 8sighed and put the kids to bed8

Sally: *yawn* I want Daddy bk

Leah; He'll be ok

Sally: *yawned n went to sleep*

Leah; 8kissed their foreheads8

Harmon: *yawned n slept too*

Leah; 8quietly left8

Drix: *lay in bed, trying to digest evrything*

Leah; 8headed to the master bedroom8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews