TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows-Season 1-8

*the gang soon reached dwn to the Appendix area aftr abt an hour drive*

Vincent; 8looked round8

*they were within the village area, tho it had slightly modernized a little thru time*

*the twins hv already KO-ed, napping*

Vincent; 8scanned the area8

Tannen: *chked the address again* I think its right there

Dieter: *nods n drove towards there*

Vincent; 8looked out8

*it was a slightly bigger house than the others, as if it had been renovated a little*

Dieter: Eez zis ze houze?

Tannen: Tht's wat the address says

Vincent; 8got out8

*the guys went to knock on the door n a young boy opened the door*

Boy: Yes? Can I help u?

Vincent; 8looked at the others8

Dieter: Hi, err, eez zere a Noir Veins here?

Boy: I am Noir Veins. Noir Veins the 3rd

Tannen: Then is there a Noir the 1st here?

Noir III: No, he's not here, he passed away 5 yrs ago

Vincent; 8sighed8

Tannen: Oh, well...I was hoping tht we'd be able to meet...

*a middle-age brain cell came out*

Cell: Can I help u?

Noir III: Daddy, this guy wants to meet Grandpa

Vincent; it doesn't matter now

Cell: I'm Noir II, come in n tell me wat's this all abt

*the group nods n enters*

Noir II: Noel! Get some tea n snacks. We got guests

Noel; 8nodded and went to the kitchen8

*they took a seat in the living room*

Dieter: *tells Noir II the whole story*

Noir II: *nods* Sorry I'm not much help, bt I think I understand wat ur talking abt, n I think I finally understand why my grandpa goes to the city evry other week till his death

Vincent; 8leaned back8

Noir II: *went to his bookshelf, took out a mystery novel n fished out an envelope* I think my grandpa also had the same idea *shows it to the guys*

Vincent; 8looked at it8

Dieter: *took the envelope, open the letter n read it*

Letter:
Dear Emmett,
You may be surprised with this letter, bt I hv always watched u. Ur quiet, bookish demeanour brings peace to me, n ur so beautiful wen u smile to me wen u chk out my books. Before I knew it, I find myself coming bk for more books just to see u, evn tho I knw I live far off in the village n ur a city boy. I may be outta ur league, bt I promise u, the nxt time I borrow books frm u, I will be accomplished, n I will ask u out. I am in love with u, Emmett, n one day I hope I can make u happy beyond this library
Love, Noir

Noel; 8came in with tea ans snacks8

Vincent; 8bit his lip8

Tannen: *looks at Noel n blushed at her beauty*

Noir II: This is my eldest daughter Noel, n u've met my only son Noir III. I hv 3 more daughters bt they've all gone to boarding school in the city

Noel; 8smiled in greeting8

Dieter: Zo eet zeemz zat jour Opa nvr got to give Tannen's Opa the letter either

Noir II: Yeah. He was studying at a nearby town school at the time n the only plc where u can get complete book research was Avalon Libraries. Evn tho he married our grandmother yrs aftr he graduated college, he still tries to go to the library evry mth, n wen our grandmother died, evry other week till he passed away

Dieter: Und he didnt knw Emmett had moved house

Tannen: One who is too shy to admit his feelings n one who is trying to better himself before he has the confidence to woo the other. Its a little bittersweet ending here

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Bt at least now zat ve purzued zis, ze truth eez out n zey can rest in peace

Vincent; Hopefully

Dieter: Vell, ve've done our job now. Eets time for uz to go

Tannen: S...So soon? *was a little reluctant to go as he was slightly smitten with Noel right now*

Noir II: *noticed n grins* Why dont u stay for dinner, Tannen? I'd like to knw more abt this Grandpa Emmett of urs

Vincent; Can you get back ok/

Noir II: Dont worry, we hv 24-hour bus service here, or I can drive him bk

Dieter: Zen eets zettle. Ve'll take our leave now

Tannen: Thank u so much for ur efforts, guys. I'm sorry things didnt turn out the way we hv hoped

Vincent; No worries 7picked up the kids8

*the kids were still napping*

Dieter: *waves goodbye to them n got in the car* Vell, zat vas qvuite an adventure

Vincent; It was

Dieter: Eet zeemz zat Tannen haz taken a shine to Noel

Vincent; 8chuckled8

Dieter: Guezz eetz not a fruitlezz ending aftr all. Two generationz brought togezer by a simple love letter

Vincent; 8nods8

Dieter: Call ze ztore to zee eef Darren haz clozed shop

Vincent; 8rang the shop8

Darren: *sees the caller ID on the phone n picks up* Yo, boss

Vincent; Still open Darren?

Darren: Almost closing up, boss. Just making some last min cleaning. So dont worry, u guys can go home first if u want

Vincent; Thank you

Darren: Cya tomorrow, boss *hangs up*

Vincent; 8shut the phone8

Dieter: How r zey?

Vincent; Darren's just closing up, we can head home

Dieter: Vunderbarg *drives off, leaving the village n making their way to the city*

Vincent; 8lay back on the chair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews