TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 9-10

*meanwhile, the phone rang in the Jones-Roja household*

Thrax; Hello?

Olivia: Hey...Umm...Papa? Its me

Thrax; Olivia? Are you alright?

Olivia: I'm OK...Umm...Can I come ovr?

Thrax; Of course angel

Olivia: OK, I'll be in 10 *hangs up*

Ozzie: Hey, I just got a msg frm Orion. Takashi just gave birth to a boy!

Thrax; That's great

Ozzie: I just snowball msg the others abt the news. Who just called?

Thrax; 8sighed8 Olivia

Ozzie: Wat's wrong? Is she OK?

Thrax; No she's fine baby

Ozzie: Oh, OK. Wat does she... *hears the door bell ring* Huh, we're not expecting a client, r we?

Thrax; 8went to get it8

Olivia; *was standing outside timidly*

Ozzie: Hey, sweetie. Wat brings u here?

Thrax; 8lead her in8

Olivia: *went to sit dwn* I'm...sorta starting to remember things...sorta

Thrax; Take you time angel

Ozzie: *made her a warm drink n handed to her, sitting beside her*

Olivia: *takes the drink* Thanks...Umm...Can I ask a favour? *blushed a little*

Thrax Of course

Ozzie: Anything for u, sweetie

Olivia: *blushed* Umm...Can...Can I sit on both ur laps?

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *smiled n nodded* Sure, why not? *gestured Thrax to sit close to him so tht she could sit on both their laps*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

Olivia: *climbed onto them n sat on both their laps* These days I've hving rather vivid dreams, tho now I think its not dreams, bt memories coming bk

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Go on

Olivia: I remember the last thing as a kid was being approached by some guy in a priest suit. I remember him wen he was there during our orphanage open day where I was performing with the kids choir. I remember my handler waking me up n said he will take care of me frm now on

Thrax; Can ya describe them?

Olivia: *shook her head* Cant, the room was dark, it was nighttime wen he took me. Then I remember he passed me to a fat short man. I think he lives in...in a boathouse at the bowels

Ozzie: *realized* Does he hv like a weird tuft for hair?

Olivia; *thought, then nods*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: Phlegmming. I should've known he'd be on to this

Thrax; Least he's dead

Ozzie: Wat else do u remember, sweetie?

Olivia: I...I remember being handed to him, then a few days later, someone else came to visit him, someone tall n thin n smartly dressed

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: *tapped his chin* How smart? Do u remember wat kind of clothes he's wearing?

Olivia: Umm...I remember he's a brain cell...N he wears a red tie

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: Tht would be... *gasped* Tht's Tom! Tom Colonic! He always wear red ties wen he's at work!

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Wat else, sweetie?

Olivia: Umm, I dont remember wat was said btwn this Phlegmming n Colonic, bt later on, Phlegmming passed me to Colonic, n I remember being taken to the labs

Thrax; 8inhaled sharply8

Ozzie: R u OK with telling us this?

Olivia: *nods* I need to get it out of my chest. I...remember being put inside some sort of liquid cylinder. I remember being injected evryday wiht some weird cold solution n I remember taken out of the cylinder once a day aftr injection to a machine tht makes me dangle in midair, with harnesses on my wrists n ankles

Thrax; You don''t need to continue

Ozzie: Yeah, its OK, if u feel uncomfortable abt it

Olivia: *shook her head* I'm OK, reli

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Olivia: The last thing I remember so far is coming out of the lab, n this Colonic told me tht I will be his mascot for his campaign. He told me all I need to do is sing wen he wants me to, so I did

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: So tht's how he won the election, by using Olivia! Bt why u? Wat does ur singing hv to do with him?

Olivia: *shook her head* I dunno. I only remember tht far *cuddled close to Ozzie, still sitting on both her parents' lap*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: I'm scared. I'm scared watevr they did to me will repeat itself. I hv a feeling I hv done something terrible, n its coz of my singing

Thrax; Angel, it wasn't your fault

Ozzie: Yeah, if ur gonna blame someone, blame those guys who did this to u

Olivia: I dont evn knw if Olivia is my real name either. U knw the tradition. A parent is supposed to name their child. Those guys r not my parents. U guys r

Thrax; 8nuzzled her8

Ozzie: Well, I think ur name suites u just fine. Bt if it makes u feel better, frm henceforth, ur name will be Olivia Luna Jones-Roja. Luna bcoz I remember giving birth to u on a full-moon's night

Thrax; No arguements here

Olivia; *smiled n hugged Ozzie* Thank u, thank u, Mama, Papa

Ozzie: No, thank u, for returning to us

Thrax; 8purred9

Ozzie: *noticed* Hv u...shrank a little?

Olivia: Hv I? I feel fine

Thrax; 8tilted his head8

Ozzie: Huh, I guess its just in my head. U gonna stay for dinner? I'm sure the kids would love to get along with u again

Olivia: Will they...? Aftr how I behaved last time...?

Thrax; They'll understand

Olivia: *nods* OK, I guess I could stay for dinner

Ozzie: Great! Wanna help me out in the kitchen?

Olivia: Bt... *blushed* I cant cook...

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: U cant cook? Seriously? Then how do u eat?

Olivia: Take out... *blushed evn harder*

Thrax; 8rolled his eryes8

Olivia: Or...Or... *whimpered* Instant noodles...or TV dinners...

Ozzie: Oi vey, looks liek u got a lot to learn

Thrax; It's not too late to learn

Ozzie: Yup, c'mon. Off Mama's lap. I'll teach u how. We'll make something simple for dinner tonight

Olivia: Umm...OK... *got off n followed Ozzie to the kitchen*

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews