TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 9-7

*the couple made their way to the brain centre*

Mayor aide: *looks up* Hello, can I help u guys?

Thrax; We have a meeting with the msyor

Mayor aide: One moment pls *intercommed Thailog* Mr Mayor, there's two gentlemen here to see u. Its... *turns to the duo* Who r u again?

Ozzie: Its PI agents Osmosis Jones-Roja n Thrax Roja

Thrax; 8nodds8

Mayor aide: *repeats their names*

Thailog: Send them in

Mayor aide: *guide them in*

Thrax; 8entered8

Ozzie: *followed behind* Hey there, Mr Mayor

Thailog: The Jones-Roja couple. To wat do I owe the pleasure of this visit?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: Well, we're here to talk abt the recent events, sir. The shocks r getting a little too dangerous as times go by. My brother in law (Taka), n both my sons r pregnant, n who knws wat another shock would do to them

Thrax; 8bit his tongue8

Thailog: Well, I'm pretty tied up too. My marriage had to be postponed n I just found out my fiancee is pregnant too. If we dont put this dwn delicately soon before she starts to show it would be catastrophic for me too

Ozzie: Then we reli need to do something abt this. This city cannot run on autopilot forevr if this continues, u hv to take drastic measures, maybe evn manual override it

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Thailog: Manual override? A little bit too drastic, dontcha think? I mean, if it were in a case of emergency...

Ozzie: Does this not look like an emergency to u? Lives r at stake, n this city could die one way or another, bt we'd rather not be in the hands of Xanatos

Thrax; 8nods8

Thailog: Well, we dont hv time to get concensus with the city council, bt I can plant a suggestion for Goliath

Ozzie: Well tht is a start

Thrax; True

Ozzie: Can we help u with tht?

Thailog: I think I can handle it with my tech team tht deals with cranial suggestions. Thank u for ur concern

Thrax; 8lead ozzy out8

Ozzie: *walked out* I hope we got thru to the mayor

Thrax; So do I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews