TOYLB: Deadman Walking-Season 8-9

*they soon reach the area*

Ozzie: *chks out the condo* Mm, this looks nice

Thrax; It does

Spryman: Can u help us get a bellboy or someone so they can wheel our things in?

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Ozzie: We got a lot of things n the penthouse is not low, u knw. I'll get one *goes to call a bellboy*

8a young cell came out to help8

*they all mounted the things to the trolley, then carried the rest themselves before going to the elevator to get to the penthouse*

8the young cell lead them to te suite9

Ozzie: *enters the penthouse* Wow, this looks amazing *gestures the bellboy to put all the things at one corner, then tipped him*

8the bellboy thanked them and left8

Spryman: Well? Whaddaya think of this plc, Momma? Pops?

Ozzie: Its amazing, n its got a good view, with verandah n all

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: N u got quite the number of guestrooms here. One of them can be converted to a nursery

Pendragon; It could

Ozzie: *chked the plc out more* If u like, aftr the baby's born, I can stay here for a while to teach u baby care

Spryman: *chuckles* Dont worry, I'm good, Momma. I've looked aftr enough siblings n Jared to knw how to take care of a baby

Pendragon: And I've babysat for some friends

Ozzie: Alright, bt if u need any help, dont hesitate to ask

Pendragon; 8nods8

*they soon helped with unpacking n arranging the things*

Thrax; 8set kitchen chairs down8

Ozzie: *helped to carry some tables n shelves with Pendragon*

Thrax; 8moved several ideas8

Spryman: *moved ard the less heavy objects, then stopped for a bit wen he felt something*

Thrax; paul?

Spryman: *didnt reply, leaning against the wall holding his stomach*

Pendragon; 8went over to him8

Ozzie: Is evrything OK, Paul?

Spryman: I...I dunno...I feel...like a cramp...Like my belly is stretching or something...

Thrax; Sounds like a grow spurt

Ozzie: Yup, sounds like it. I think u better lay dwn, or sit dwn. We'll handle the rest

Spryman: Sorry, Momma, Pops...

Thrax; No need to be sorry my boy

Ozzie: Just relax. Dont worry, alright? I'll get u something warm to drink to ease the spurt *went to the kitchen to do it*

8the two others continued their work9

Ozzie: *made Spryman a warm drink n helped them out*

Spryman: *watched as they worked, giving them instructions on where things should be put*

8they all set them in the right places8

Ozzie: *wipes his brow* Phew! Finally. All done

Spryman: Thanks, Momma, thanks, Pops

Thrax; Any time

Ozzie: Well, we better be home before ur other sibs come home, they'll sure be hungry

Spryman: Alright. Bring them ovr nxt time to visit

Thrax; We will

Ozzie: *left with Thrax*

Spryman: *sighed* Well, home sweet home

Pendragon; 9kissed him8

Spryman: *kissed him bk* Mmm, I'm very happy with my new home

Pendragon; So am I

Spryman: I think my growth spurts hv calmed dwn *looked dwn to see he was starting to show a bit more* Man, gotta get more baggy clothes

Pendragon; 8nuzzled him8

Spryman: I still havent told Eli or Anna abt this. U think I should?

Pendragon; Thay are your friends

Spryman: Yeah, I guess they deserve to knw. I'll tell them wen I hv the chance

Pendragon; 8nods8

Spryman: So which guestroom would u like converted to the nursery?

Pendragon; The one closes to our bedroom

Spryman: *looked n saw the one tht was on the left of the hallway nxt to the guestbathroom which was closest to their bedroom* Tht one should work

Pendragon; Sounds perfect

Spryman: We're gonna hv to start shopping for the nursery soon

Pendragon; 8smiled8

Spryman: I love u *kissed him* N I'm glad u stayed wtih me thru this

Pendragon; Always will

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews